2degrees Mobile
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
2degrees Mobile Employee Review

culture was ampted

25 November 2019
The team I worked for was good but needed more traing for new ones that had never been in the industry of selling products on the phone. compliance team needed to uplift your worth not put down to prevent you from getting your bonus.
25 July 2019
Same role
A lot of KPIs to deal with some are unrealistic or very hatd to meet.
Some managers can pick on you or support you, depending on your relationship with them.

Some people progress very quickly from the support they gate from their managers while others get stuck. Can be cery frustrating dealing with some irate customers especially when the systems crush.

Can be frustrating dea
11 March 2020
- Good management
- Very good work environment

- Learning new skills

- The most enjoyable part of the job is work relationship between staff and manager.

- Very supportive team
Official response from 2degrees Mobile
5 May 2020
Hey, thanks for leaving a review with your feedback on how we're doing. We're glad you enjoyed working with us! All the best. ^Nicole
22 September 2019
2degrees treat their staff worse than prisoners and speak to you like you are beneath management or you are a child. HR are complacent and hopeless and the Chief of Customer Care Claudine is a narcissist, had so many in tears its the worst toxic culture I have ever experienced. From office bullying, system issues and poor training, to unrealistic kpi targets you are not paid well considering their is little incentive to sell. I was there 7 years I regret every minute