2degrees Mobile
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
2degrees Mobile Employee Review

The people make it fun!!

26 June 2018
Too many changes when new management took over and the support it has!!!
- Awards incentives were questioned

- Roles were being diminished (behind the scenes)

- No communication as to what BIG changes were happening until the day or a week before the change were to take place

- Too many BIG changes constantly! (change is good that wasn't the problem, it was the changes that were happening all the time that nobody knew about that was the problem)

- Don't be fooled either tenured staff don't get any love shown. I'd been there 3 years, some 5+ and were not communicated across with anything and what was happening with their roles

- It use to be about servicing the customers, now there is more drive on selling so the customer satisfaction was no longer the focus as much! (selling bonus's/incentives/carnival activities, prizes if a new customer/s were signed up!)
Pros
When awards was a night to recognise the hardwork, enjoy and just have fun!
Cons
Too many changes! The uncertainty with jobs! The lack of communication! (the irony)
22 September 2019
Same role
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
2degrees treat their staff worse than prisoners and speak to you like you are beneath management or you are a child. HR are complacent and hopeless and the Chief of Customer Care Claudine is a narcissist, had so many in tears its the worst toxic culture I have ever experienced. From office bullying, system issues and poor training, to unrealistic kpi targets you are not paid well considering their is little incentive to sell. I was there 7 years I regret every minute
11 March 2020
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
- Good management
- Very good work environment

- Learning new skills

- The most enjoyable part of the job is work relationship between staff and manager.

- Very supportive team
Official response from 2degrees Mobile
5 May 2020
Hey, thanks for leaving a review with your feedback on how we're doing. We're glad you enjoyed working with us! All the best. ^Nicole
25 November 2019
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) - Waitakere, Auckland
The team I worked for was good but needed more traing for new ones that had never been in the industry of selling products on the phone. compliance team needed to uplift your worth not put down to prevent you from getting your bonus.