The people make it fun!!
Too many changes when new management took over and the support it has!!!
- Awards incentives were questioned
- Roles were being diminished (behind the scenes)
- No communication as to what BIG changes were happening until the day or a week before the change were to take place
- Too many BIG changes constantly! (change is good that wasn't the problem, it was the changes that were happening all the time that nobody knew about that was the problem)
- Don't be fooled either tenured staff don't get any love shown. I'd been there 3 years, some 5+ and were not communicated across with anything and what was happening with their roles
- It use to be about servicing the customers, now there is more drive on selling so the customer satisfaction was no longer the focus as much! (selling bonus's/incentives/carnival activities, prizes if a new customer/s were signed up!)
When awards was a night to recognise the hardwork, enjoy and just have fun!
Too many changes! The uncertainty with jobs! The lack of communication! (the irony)