2degrees Mobile
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
2degrees Mobile Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

11 March 2020
- Good management
- Very good work environment

- Learning new skills

- The most enjoyable part of the job is work relationship between staff and manager.

- Very supportive team
Official response from 2degrees Mobile
5 May 2020
Hey, thanks for leaving a review with your feedback on how we're doing. We're glad you enjoyed working with us! All the best. ^Nicole
22 September 2019
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
2degrees treat their staff worse than prisoners and speak to you like you are beneath management or you are a child. HR are complacent and hopeless and the Chief of Customer Care Claudine is a narcissist, had so many in tears its the worst toxic culture I have ever experienced. From office bullying, system issues and poor training, to unrealistic kpi targets you are not paid well considering their is little incentive to sell. I was there 7 years I regret every minute
20 August 2019
Change Management Specialist (Current Employee) - Auckland
I started at 2degrees in the call centre, worked my way through a number of teams before ending up in the business change team.
As a company 2degrees has changed a lot and not always for the better. The call centre is like a third world refugee centre, where as the corporate office is completely different and a great place.

The people at both offices and great but those of us that have been around a number of years have seen the decline of this company. For a company that used to offer parking allowances, good bonuses for achieving and a great culture they have certainly changed. There is always a rumour the CEO is about to be sacked due to our continual financial loss and the drive towards sales has taken away the customer focus. If you are keen to work in sales no matter what department you actually join then this is the place for you. Numbers before aleverything.

The
16 August 2019
Customer care specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland Central, Auckland
Honestly, i could not even go past the training. I gave up before i could actually start working on the floor. . The trainer was super rude so it was hard to communicate with her and ask questions.

You will experience extreme pressure from people who will take over after your training. Again you're expected to be just perfect at everything. They will make you attend meetings twice a day and show that they are helping but they only add to pressure. You will be expected to do full on sales right from the beginning, even if it wasn't mentioned in the the job description at the time of applying. You will have multiple people listening to your calls during training which doesn't make things any better. The customer care team does almost everything in 2degrees and probably gets paid the least. SO JOIN AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Pros
Free Fruits ! Enjoy
Cons
Everything stated above