A&P

A&P Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Productive company get jobs done on time

Had a good work experience with the company I did a lot hours work with the hope of being made up from casual to full time didn't happen. I got treated badly after my accident nobody asked how I was feeling. The way to report being sick was also very wrong I worked 2nd shift but you have to phone up in the morning 7.30 to 7.45 how does that work if you feel ill later and the message never got passed on to your department.

Pros

Long hours if wanted I did

Cons

Never helpful

Vevőorientáltkreatívitásttisztaságoprecízségetigénylőproblémamegoldó készség elengedhetetlen.

Ha tehetttem volna a mai napig ott dolgoznék. Próbaidő előtt ok nélkül "rúgtak" ki. Szabwdságmegváltásom összegével még a mai napig tartoznak. Elérhetetlenek, tárgyalni nem kívánnak, hivatkozva arra, hogy akkor mégvmás vezetés volt.A munkát nagyon szerettem.

Excellent company to work for

A&P was one of the best companies I ever worked for a wonderful work atmosphere and managers were amazing always there to help you if you needed it they are respectful and polite never look down on you ever!

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

I don’t really have a con this was an excellent company to work for

Overall nice company to work

Work atmosphere was really good. Every one was so supportive. always had a target which kept you busy but not overloaded. Will have parties every month.

Great company

I worked in the produce isle. I made fruit bowls and stocked the produce. Management was okay not too bad. Workplace culture was normal nothing bad, nothing fancy.

La empresa buena

La gente a cargo dela cuenta clip muy mala capaciten la bien sonmuy déspotas se tardan en dar solución no pagan a tiempo siempre ponen peros para los pagos chequen a su personal por favor que sean más capasitados

Pros

Bien

Cons

No hay material de trabajo

Productive work space.

Great place to start out unfortunately they went out of business. Great management. They hired me with little to no experience. Great customers and friendly environment.

Pros

Great staf

Schedule

They accommodated my concerning my schedule. Diversity at the workplace, jumped in as needed. Truck deliveries were the hardest, national used to dump a lot of foodstuffs on us.

Pros

After school

Cons

Standing

Buena agencia dónde pagan a tiempo y bien

Es una agencia dónde las personas q laboran ahí, te tratan con respeto, las jornadas están bien, los pagos puntuales, pagan bien, es la mejor agencia de promotora en la q he estado, se las recomiendo ampliamente.

Pros

Muchos

Cons

Ninguno

Great Place to work

I worked there for 28 years. The pay was decent and the hours were good. Plenty of room for advancement. Very good direction with complimentary achievement.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Healthcare not the best

Good men to work with

Very understanding that I'm young and do not have much job experience but eas more then willing to give me the opportunity to prove I was capable of working

Deal with people everday

Customer service everday even though I worked in the Meat room, Deli dept., or filled in the Seafood dept. When needed.Standing /Walking throughout the work shift.Customers are always right theory in this field.

Pros

Paid once a week

Cons

Bankruptcy

เข้าทำงานเลิกงานตามปกติไม่มีอะไร

ไม่มีอะไรมากก็เดินไกลและยกสินค้ามากเกินไปทำให้ปวดหลัง

un sitio exelente

recibia gente me relqcionada con gente exelente y positiva

Pros

seguro medico

fun place

its a fun place to work there, flexible hours and they understand that most employees are either college students or high school students. they will also give you a chance for promotion most of the time

Good company

You get as good as you give it’s like any other company it’s has ups and downs for the most part take what you can get when offered keep in mind don’t trust other co workers

Company bankrupt

People were in positions not becoming of business knowledge but because of people they knew. Thus many times you were directed by someone inferior to your own ability.

Pésimo

Te citan, te entrevistan, te dan una vacante y ubicación de donde vas a laborar y a la mera hora te dicen que siempre no, pésimo servicio de recursos humanos y encima prepotentes.

it was good

Same group as JP, and i was with the group almost 4 years , will pray for that always .. now i am not the part of it . thanks and best of luck for both

A and p

Good place to work enjoyable work loads The owners are all family there a lovely family to be around a very relaxed place to work pretty much stress free

Exelente

Exelente empresa y responsables con los pagos.. Exelente ambiente de trabajo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&P. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A&P
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?