A+E Networks logo
A+E Networks
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A+E Networks Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Fun workplace

People are friendly and the office is nice. Pay is not that good and benefits are ok. Fun workplace with events but not a lot of room for growth. Great work/life balance!

steady work

It ok place to. Work 1 shift people are rude ,the people that been there forever .They have there picks like most place but still fair place to work .They work with you to keep you there and help you out .

Pros

steady work

Cons

lots of 6 day

Fun and supportive company.

A+E Networks is a great place to work. I recently completed a long-term temp assignment that repeatedly got extended. During my time there, I worked for several different VP's in multiple departments. Everyone was very supportive. Also, the company goes out of its way to take care of its employees with frequent catered lunches and office-wide events. I highly recommend A&E!

Pros

Catered lunches and work events

Cons

Didn't not see a lot of promotion while there (but was only there for about 10.5 months).

Overall Good Company

Had an overall good experience. The people were great to work with and I had amazing mentors which truly goes a long way. Great benefits and good work/life balance. Room for growth could be difficult b/c of department politics. Salary was okay...not the lowest in the industry but not the highest.

I enjoyed working for this company.

I enjoyed working for this company and if eligible for rehire i would work for them again. I am dependable and i work hard and i love to have fun on my job. I dont like being in a stuck up environment.

cronyism

unless you are in the clique forget it; there are better places to grow and learn and get involved with. there is little advancement or career development

Great Company

Very relaxed environment to work as media is not as stuffy. However, lots of micromanagement and very little room for advancemen. Little or no training for staff.

A+E is where careers go to die

I worked at A+E for several years and had a very difficult with management. The turn over was high, the reorganizations constant, and managers often inherited teams they didn't know what to do with. My last manager had absolutely no experience in the work I did for the company. HR got involved and forced me to resign to cover the bad hire, causing me to lose my pension.

Overall housekeeping is easy for me.

I loved working for A&E because housekeeping comes naturally to me. It was an easy but yet detailed job. It was at a hospital so everyone was very nice. No one got in my way and i was able to preform a good job.

A&E is disrespectful and I would rather live on the streets then work for a 2 faced company

My time at A&E was a waste of Time ide always be 30 minute to a hr early pick up shifts when short handed then get disrespected and called a psycho path by the owners wife ide never recomend A&E to anyone looking to work there

It was ok

They where missing management and where disorganized. Shelving wasnt bolted down, and employees weren't properly trained on safety protocols. The benefits where ok though.

Thanks it's a good place im looking for more at the time to build I want to establish a place where I can accomplish these goals,I have a good relationship with the company also (thank you)

Amazing team. Skilled people and good work environment. Fast pace environment. God values withing the various team all committed to the results. positive.

Ambiente de trabajo

Ambiente de trabajo intermedio. No hay departamento de recursos humanos dentro de la empresa. Solicitudes delicadas se hace con Finanzas que funciona como Recursos humanos.

Good project

Good and long project with fun people to work with. Close to home so it was a nice commute. Not very long working hours so good life balance. Good internal team.

HR Department Sucks

Head of HR don’t know what they are doing. Bunch of airheads. Total Rewards Leader was the biggest airhead of the all. Stick to giving back at your churches.

Pros

Free benefits

Cons

Toxic management

Productive, ambitious, fun place to work.

A&E is a great company to be a part of. There is room to grow, learn and meet very interesting people among employees and clients. They supported various organizations and matched contributions made by their employees. The management team was made up of men and women who worked hard and cared about their staff and there well being. I would return to A&E without a giving it a second thought. Great place to be.

I worked at a Production Assistant

I worked on their show Live Rescue. It was great! My position was a little mundane, but that's just show business. Hurry up to wait! the Field PA wasn't very clear on instructions.

Writer/Producer

Working in the marketing department was great in the beginning. Upper management wanted to change the brand and became very stressed out and indecisive. Your peer is all you really had to get through the day.

Loved this job

producing a tv show for this company was so much fun. The crew was great and experienced. The show was organized and ran smoothly. It was a great learning experience and lots of fun.

Well staffed project

Working for A+E was great. The entire experience was very seamless. The company was well staffed and everyone was very friendly. Everyone was kind and executed their jobs well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A+E Networks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A+E Networks