A Team Leasing, LLC logo
A Team Leasing, LLC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A Team Leasing, LLC Employee Reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

This is a great opportunity to give you a opportunity

They take good care of they employees great experience IN THE field opportunity to grow this is a GREAT start for anyone that REALLY needs TO and WANT TO WORK

Awesome Company

I have been with this company almost 3 years. The benefits are amazing, as you start earning vacation time from the day you start and can use it as soon as your 90 days are complete. They have medical, dental, vision, and 401k. They pay above average. The Vice Presidents of the company are hands on and visit the stores often to come in and work with the employees. They are always available to each employee regardless of their position with the company.

Pros

Benefits, Time Off Schedules

Terrible

The work atmosphere was competitive between employees and management. You never knew what you were walking into that morning. There was a lot of hours/wages meddling depending on if you were liked by the manager, printies. Everyone who worked there was constantly stressed by management and they did not give us a healthy home/work balance. The store was filthy. The customers do not come first. You are pressured to literally harass customers for sales by calling them sometimes twice a day. If you were ever to run late or miss a day due to illness, your job would be at stake and the manager would make this clear.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Work atmosphere

Best company to work for!!!

I've working for A-Teaming Leasing(Buddy's Home furnishings) for two and a half years. It's by far the best company I worked for. You determine your own success with Buddys!

Pros

Great company atmosphere-benefits-401k-paid time off-

Cons

Every day is different. You hav

Great place to launch a career

Been here for over a year and the upward mobility is unlimited for a top performer. The owners don’t sit on their hands but get in roll up their sleeves and work shoulder to shoulder with you. If you are a competitive performer then this is a career opportunity.

Pros

Advancement opportunities

Cons

Can’t be lazy to grow

Great Place to Work

Great Place to Work. I have been here for a little over 2 years and I love working here. The Pay and the Benefits are great and the Owners are good people.

Company comes first, then the customer

I can not speak for all Buddy managers, but the one I worked for, was horrible. He would gloat about how great he was at closing the accounts, yet he would move accounts to make them current, close accounts that were seriously past due and put little money on past due accounts and make them current. All just to look good in his role as regional Manager. We were told we had to save ALL credit cards used whether they were the customers card or a one time use card (i.e friend or family paying one payment) If the reoccurring payment declined, the manager would run every card on file, under that customer's account, until one went through.

Pros

Decent money. Good bonuses. No super late nights

Cons

Management had horrible ethics, early Sat mornings (7:30-6pm) constantly being threatened with my job

Horrible place to work! Run!!

Upper management think they can speak to people anyway they want. Very unethical management and company owner! Upper management makes promises they can't keep. While others not doing their job get praised.

Pros

Cons

Poor management

A team leasing is a joke. Fake wanna be Aarons Inc. Upper management will talk to you as if you are a dog om the street!

Absolute terrible company to work for. Rent to own itself is a tough business, but when upper management will not give you the tools you need to be successful makes the job even tougher. If you want to work 65/70 hrs a week and be treated and talked to like cramp this is the place for you.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Terrible management, extra long hours.

Do Not work for location 564 in Dinwiddie, VA

Horrible! GM is pompous, and has no clue as to what he is doing. Knows absolutely nothing about sales or how to drive them. Says one thing one minute, and then does the exact opposite. Has his cousin in there working for him as a driver, and he has horrible customer service skills, and not very professional at all. Just a terrible culture and environment. You do NOT want to work here.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A Team Leasing, LLC?

basic

manager leaving frequently slow business. hardest part of the job was lack of communication. most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers. High expectations but not followed by management. NO SET system more so a act on the fly type of job and do what's the best at the time not what's necessary the best solution.

Pros

good people

Cons

low pay

Fast paced, no two days are the same, and the family feel is amazing

Absolutely wonderful company to work for. Your not micromanaged, as a General Manager you're actually able to run your store the way you see fit. Upper management is great. With this company your not looked at as a statistic, your a face.

Pros

Pay and hours are good. Great bonus structure. The ability to establish a career.

Cons

I have yet to find a con

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Team Leasing, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A Team Leasing, LLC