A.C. Moore logo
A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

3.5Work–Life Balance

My time at the company

It was really good and easy to pick up and get going once I started working and although the location I worked at is now closed indefinitely it was really nice working for the company

Loved it there!

Made me very sad to leave! Only reason I left was my husband’s job required us to move out of state, and the Midwest does not have any A C Moore stores. I had a very unique job there; I was the sole Floral Designer. I did not have many typical retail duties, except for occasional cash register backup. The only negative comment I can make, is the often fluctuating # of hours given which was due to store profitability.

Worse job ever...

Glad I left this place. I never seen so much drama over popsicle sticks and and plan-o-grams. There way to much estrogen here. There almost all older women. Really not a lot of diversity.

Opportunities to grow

excellent management, great team and very friendly. Opportunities for advancement . I enjoyed working there because of the challenging environment. Great company.

Pros

Career grow, benefits, flexible schedule

Cons

No cons

Fun Relaxed Atomosphere

It's been several years since I've worked at A.C. Moore, but when I did it was a lot of fun. It was my first real job. I learned a lot about management at this job. I started off as a part time employee and would work full time during the summers. I eventually became Custom Framing Manager and built up a lot of responsibilites with ordering, organizing, taking orders, placing orders and putting together frames. I worked with a lot of great people and still are friends with them to this day. And the most enjoyable part of my job was learning more arts and crafts type projects and really becoming a manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore