A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Frederick, MD

2.8Pay & Benefits

Craft World

This job is just like other retail jobs that is fast paced, multi-tasking and customer service driven. You are there to serve the customers and keep the store in shape. Management works hard for the most part to help keep the store running. The difference here compared to grocery stores is that you get to witness many creative ideas come to life.

Bad Management

Management does not communicate and often each manager has their "own way of doing things" Schedules are posted 3 days before new work week starts, each week is different, there are no set schedules. Pay is ridiculously low. Job description is constantly added to, compensation is not. Training is minimal.

Pros

Cons

See above

Productive Work Place

I handle sales transaction, addressed customers in a polite manner and directed them to needed merchandise, stocked shelves and set planograms, set advertisements for the store, and completed cycle counting for store products. My co-workers are very nice and helpful when it came to asking questions when I did not know the answer. The employees were the most enjoyable part of the job along with the regular customer that came in.

Good start up job

I've worked there 7 years and have become what they call a MOD which is a manager on duty. The people there are what makes it a great place to go to everyday. We strive for our customers and associates are friendly and helpful.

Pros

great learning experience for retail

Cons

pay not so great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore