A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Holbrook, NY

3.5Work–Life Balance

Good first job

Good for someone trying to find a first job that is pretty easy to learn. It is good for you if your in school because they do work around your school schedule.

Best place ive ever worked

Was like going to family when I worked there. It was never "work". When you're surrounded by people you love and doing something you love, it's always a great gift. But unfortunately they're closing and all things come to an end :(

Daily routine

Each day we had a specific plan to fulfill. It was hard to deviate from the plan or it would impact the store negatively. The training process was not very good and it was hard to help the evolution of the long time associates due to old habits. Everyone worked hard but there was resistance to change due to the length of people's employment with the company.

Productive yet fun work environment

Working in an arts and crafts store I got to experience more then I ever thought I would. Having so many good ideas for birthday presents , party ideas and party favors. Meeting new people would be the best thing about working in retail stores such as A.C Moore due to the expantion of peoples imaginations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore
  • Holbrook, NY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?