A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Midlothian, VA

3.5Work–Life Balance

interesting experience

i cant say much because i only worked for A.C. Moore temporarily while a location was having a liquidation sale, but despite the chaos everyone seemed generally friends

Great job until...

Working here was awesome til they announced that all stores were closing and we were all out of a job soon, I stayed til the end with many of my coworkers (sadly most had no choice as so many people looking for the same type of job made it difficult to find one). Liquidating was stressful and frustrating but I felt a sense of responsibility to the younger and newer employees to stay and do my best.

Good start

I would not say that I enjoyed working at AC Moore but it was a good first job. Management in the beginning was hard to deal with at times because the manager would stay in the office and try to hand out orders from there. The work load for me grew bigger as I worked there and I was just expected to continue doing everything without compensation. All in all it wasn't a terrible job but it grew tiring and repetitive and for someone that doesn't really enjoy crafts, it never caught my interest.

Pros

Nice employees, Better pay than fast food

Cons

Not much room for growth, Little Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore