A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Parma, OH

2.9Job Security & Advancement

Nice Coworkers - Callous Corporate Culture

I worked at AC Moore for less than one year, and in that time our team built two stores from the ground up. It was very exciting to see how experienced they were in the the building process, and they were growing very quickly. I learned so much during those first couple of months. Issues began to arise when the stores actually opened. There was very little training available at the store level. Their policies contradicted one another in terms of vacation time. Store management's hands were tied. Corporate had to be consulted about everything, even to hang a cork board in the store. We kept receiving extra merchandise with nowhere to display or store it. Positions were not re-filled when staff left. Hours were frugally monitored, and staff was demoted and cut. Our store opened in August of 2018, and all stores were closed by March 2020.

Pros

Dynamic environment, warm staff members, employee discount

Cons

No full time hours, contradicting policies, callous corporate culture

Managers talked behind employees backs

i caught both my managers talking behind the employees backs and they tried to play it off as a joke, but i knew they were for real because they didn't even know I was there and they told me they were joking with me.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.C. Moore?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

A.C. Moore Reviews by Job Title

• A.C. Moore
  • Parma, OH
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?