A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Turnersville, NJ

3.5Work–Life Balance

Comfortable retail environment with mainly pleasant customers

I loved working for this company. The only reason I am looking for a new job is because the company is shutting down. All in all, i have very much enjoyed my experience working here.

Some managers were wonderful, helpful and supportive. Others were abusive and rude. Coworkers were really great and helpful. Lots of laughs and met my best friend working together there!

Sales Associate: Would not recommend.

Hired as a seasonal cashier. No work/life balance. Worked through with no complaints but had issues that management did not pay attention to what other employees were doing behind the counter. People were progressed while breaking rule after rule and being out and out rude to customers and other employees. I had no time for that nonsense.

Fun and relaxed environment

Other than the occasional rush, this is a great work environment. Hours are decent and management is extremely understanding. Honestly, this is my favorite job so far and I really dont want to leave.

Pretty fun

It was a good job just slow and boring at times, helps you learn a little more about art. The hours sucked and they never kept you the same days they switched them all the time. They also don’t like if you go to school

Customer Service

Providing customer service, managing sales and promoting reward programs to new customers. Encourage positive work place, culture or the store is to provide our customers with the best shopping experience.

Hard Working

The employees are hard working and they also know what they are doing. Every time I need help the service is always great. The employees are always helping me.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.C. Moore?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore