A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Virginia Beach, VA

3.5Work–Life Balance

I was hired into my position in June of 2018 and my position was eliminated in Jan. 2019 without notice.

My position was eliminated do to a volume change.I understand how business works but I feel this was not the way to treat people who work hard for your company.

I always like giving great customer services while being at the register or helping on the floor. I was able to learn different jobs within the company which kept the work always interesting. Our managers were always there and we could count on their support. I learned to work well with different personalities Working with customers who are more demanding than others can be a challenge sometimes but I was always able to provide great customer service for them. Learning different things in the job environment and working with great coworkers made this place a fun working environment. I work well with diverse personalities. I welcome new challenges and I am always happy to help where ever I can when I am done with my tasks. I work meticulously and have great work ethic.

Fun place to be creative

If you like to craft you will love ACMoore. You are encouraged to be creative while upholding the store brand. You do need to follow the store structure and standard operating policies, but encouraged to have fun,

Pros

Have fun, be creative, network, charitable

Cons

GM is the only exempt position so you work holidays

Best Job I Ever Had

AC Moore was a fun and fast paced environment. I was given the opportunity to be creative multiple times and my art degree was taken seriously. The people I worked with were amazing as well

Pros

great job

Cons

Productive and calm enviormnent.

I enjoyed communicating with customers from diverse backgrounds and I enjoyed being able to offer great customer service. I also enjoy the team I work with. The managers are respectful and helpful and everyone is willing to do anything to help the team goals to provide excellent customer service.

Pros

Customer communications

Cons

Low pay and no benifits

Great place

Fun environment and stress free. Couldn't complain for what your getting. No one expects you to do much and you can just work as hard as you want .

Pros

Fun stress free

Cons

Part time only

art fun house

very art like place to work staff was great to be around fun to work with

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.C. Moore?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?