A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews in Wyomissing, PA

3.5Work–Life Balance

Store closing, company was good until the end.

The store I am employed at is valued by the community, as several people have expressed intense sorrow over the impending closure. I found advancement within the store to be fair and proud to be part of the hard working management team. Benefits were not great, but company fair with time off requests and coverage of store.

Fun place to work

Was my first job learned alot of different things worked my way up from seasonal associate to assistant manager Customer based learned how to do many different types of crafts

nopros any more just a job

their are no pros any more. This is not the same company I started out with. So worried about how many people use the rewards system that they basically tell their cashiers the have to basically force customers to sign up for it. you should have to bully people into signing up for programs in order not to get in trouble. As a company they should be going back to their roots and offering good quality merchandise at a good price. everytime a department is updated you took out quality to bring in low value merch. go back to your roots!!!!!

Pleasurable Job

Pleasant co-workers, pleasant customers, pleasant product. I like this job. There is always something to do. The computer programs take some practice but they are well designed.

Pros

Clear cut policies, nice people.

Cons

Not much training regarding the store in general.

A fine place to work for the hard working

I was treated more than fairly during my time at this company. Learned a lot from my managers about teamwork, leadership, and how to balance your responsibilities among the three. It helps that I made friends along the way.

Productive and fun

Very fun and outgoing company. Fast paced environment and customer driven. Only con is the pay for your job description and the cutting hours due to not making sales from the prior year. Other than that if you love arts and crafts A.C.Moore is the place for you.

Pros

fun, fast paced enviroment

Cons

pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore
  • Wyomissing, PA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?