A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Review

Worked with a lot of good people both customers and employees. Learned a lot about sales and merchandising. There was always something to do, always kept us busy.

Ok place

It was a ok place to work and the staff was okay. It was alittle fun but it is all inwhich you make of it its a good 1st job gor high schoolers and college students

Asst. Manager

Excellent place to work. Enjoyed working with the public, & all the other employees. This was a fun, and rewarding job. In hopes they'll open a store in Southern California.

Most awesome place

This is by far the greatest arts and craft store I've come across. Always great prices and the employees are always cheerful and helpful.

Pros

20% off discount

Cons

I enjoyed the managers.

I liked the other team members I got to work with. The management was great.

It was a great place to work.

I had the best Manager he allowed us to have input in the daily business. He encouraged me to continue to grow as an Assistant Manager. He taught me the financial side of the retail business. I had co workers who where excited about taking our store from making no profit to making us the 2nd most profitable store in our district. We worked as a team to bring our shrink numbers below what was required. I enjoyed all aspects of my job from training and mentoring our employees to customer service and merchandising to help sales. The hardest part of the job was when I was promoted to Assistant Manager and then transferred to Asheville NC.

Pros

Great work team, interacting with customers, training was available and a great manager.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.C. Moore?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore