A.C. Moore
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

A.C. Moore Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

2.8Pay & Benefits

Not a very nice place to work

I didn't apply to work at AC Moore my company bought them and I was sent there. I went from a family owned caring work environment to a cold corporate uncaring environment I never would have stayed there as long as I did if I wasn't part of the team trying to save them from failing.

Job is not worth the low pay

The shifts are long and backbreaking for ridiculously low pay not enough hours available and basically if you have no life outside of work this job is perfect for you

Productive and Fun workplace

Review sales, truck scaling, promotion events, peak week sales throughout the year, meeting with co workers for best sales outcome and over see demand forecast system.

Not for a career

A.C Moores is a good place for part-time employment for extra money, especially for seasonal work. It's really beneficial for any type of management positions, but employees aren't likely to be promoted, managers from other stores are normally brought in.

Good company to work for

AC Moore is a good company to work for. Its a relaxed environment with good managers. The only problem I have faced is just not enough hours to get by on.

Pros

good management and people to work with

Cons

was not enough hours for me.

Fun and ejoyable the managment was amazing.

Working with the public everyday was a blessing. I enjoyed everything I did. I loved working with all my coworkers the location was great too. Learning the overnights was tricky but lots of fun.

horrible pay rate

The pay rate is terrible. I worked the 2pm shift at the warehouse in Berlin, NJ. For all the heavy machinery that we have to operate the pay rate is only $9.50 an hour. I was there for close to two years and the only raise I received was moving from a temp to a permanent employee, and that was only .25. No real incentive except a 25% employee discount, great if you are a crafter.

Pros

25% employee discount

Cons

overworked, underpaid

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A.C. Moore?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C. Moore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A.C. Moore
  • Replenishment Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?