ABC Automotive
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABC Automotive Employee Reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Good place to learn for maintenance

Maintenance is a hard job there. Few guys new what was going on can be technical at times. Other departments hard to work with. Want to blame everything on maintenance

Pros

Maintenance works 4star

Cons

Hard work

Easy work, great co-workers

Poor production management, not getting paid to do a job that you have been doing for 3 months or longer, other than that it’s an okay place to work. It would be a great place if they had better management, because the work is easy, and the people are great.

Pros

Awesome work family, paycheck

Cons

Poor production management

Love it good money nice people

It’s a good place to work people are friendly fun to joke with strong work ethic work 5-7 days usually 6 days but if you have a family it’s good money and it’s weekly pay I started in October of 2020 and I was production it’s now January 2021 and I’m production and forklift you can move up fast if a job comes open just watch your points and have a strong work ethic they pay holidays and give time off for the holidays it gets hot sometimes but they have ac units in the facility now so it’s not overwhelming

Pros

Payed lunch and breaks good benefits and nice people

Cons

Hard on your feet a lot of ours mostly sleep and work

The pay is good for london.

I have worked here for almost 16 years I have a lot of ups and downs.I have see a lot of people come and go there.If you work hard and come to work every day tjere is room for advancement.

Pros

It is air conditioned

Cons

Work lots of weekends

Not that good of a place

It’s all about who you know and who they like. If they like you then you will be taken care of if they don’t like you then you don’t have a chance at making it.

Good job

People are nice, easy job, learn everything in one day, all you have to do is go to work get hired in in 5 mont well now they are hiring straight through the door

Had to move.

This job was a good one i loved what i did and enjoyed the people i wotked with. The main reason i had to leave was i got a better job in a different city.

Full-time work

Usually stayed busy, which helps time seem to pass faster. I learned a lot about factories.I gained a lot of very good experience from this factory. overall, a decent place to start your job search.

Not a good place to work

You really have to be a butt kisser. Management is very poor and tell you what you want to here. Don't follow protocol. Don't enforce rules. If you are a rebel it's perfect for you.

N/a

It was fast paced, you had to learn to work with other people and I'd say the hardest part of the job was the standing and pushing heavy totes full of parts.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC Automotive?

Worked through a temp service

I liked the job. Learned a lot about car parts while working there. It was fast past. Constantly moving. Made trunk tops for GM. Ford f-350 washer fluid pumps, which was my personal favorite.

Hot

ABC is a very hot place to work, in the summer it can be almost unbearable. My biggest complaint though was being moved around every night and never becoming totally competent on any one line. Breaks are given by breakers and you dint go until they get to you, which may be a hour after you get there or 3 1/2 hours after you get there. Breaks are 10 minutes long and begin when you walk off the line, and lunch is 20 minutes.

Not a bad place to work.

Very hot. And fast paced. Not a bad place to work, would recommend it, it just isn’t the job for me. I am trying to get away from factory work and something less physical.

Good job

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I work with. Laid back environment. We receive 2 paid 10 minute brakes, and a paid lunch brake. Stressful sometimes

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Stressful

I would recommend this job to a friend

I would recommend this job to someone because its not a bad place to work at. Most that i worked with were really nice because they would help you when ever you need the help.

Ok place to work

Its fast pace. Hot in the summer and cold in the winter. The management is ok depending on who you are. The pay could be a lot better.

Pros

Its relaxed

Cons

20 minute lunch breaks, not allowed to leave premises for lunch.

Good people. Plenty of work

Good people. Wish I could go back. My evil girlfriend is in the past.and they treated me very well the head supervisor would even pick you up if you had no ride. Or 8f 8t was snowing too bad. It was a great place. I understand to

Pros

Good people

productive

this was a face pace work environment. the hardest part of the job was learning new parts and what to do with the machine operate. i did learn a lot from this place.

i loved it

abc automotive is a wonder full place to work the people are amazing the jobs you do there a are wonderful slow pace work id you are a molder you work by ur self and dont have to deal with the stress

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

10 min breaks 20 min lunch

Would be better with better management

The work isn't that bad really. The management is the problem. They wont listen to feed back, smart off to lower level employees. Have double standards for rules. They enforce rules they themselves do not follow, which is a big safety risk I believe

Fast

Can be a hot work place depends on where your at in the building. Breaks need to be a bit longer since the clock starts as soon as your relief of your spot. (Good sizes building)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Automotive