ABC Consultants logo
ABC Consultants
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABC Consultants Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Work hard to get paid

Not everyone is made for sales. But if you are willing to work hard, then go for it. I personally did not like the sales aspect, hence why reviews were low from me

Pros

Low stress

Cons

Sales

Workplace is good but the management is not up to the mark

Overall good experience to work with ABC Consultants.But a lot of micromanagement by team leaders.Company policies were good and interesting.Employee engagement opportunities are planned well.

Open platform to learn and successful

Overall good experience. Good support from my Manager and leadership team. Support on business development and practice growth. During my time culture as good, Good HR and finance support etc.

Pros

Good guidance

Supportive management

Supportive management Compensation wise it is not a good pay master. Good to learn while working for varied segments in this leading recruitment agency.

Good Leadership, Growth Opportunities, Great Culture

ABC Consultants is a pioneer in the Search and Recruitment space in India. The organisation is completing 50 years this year and I have had the privilege of being associated with them for the last 5 years. ABC has given me the opportunity to learn and grow from a Research Associate to Client Manager responsible for independently handling managing and growing key accounts. As an organisation they do not believe in Micro managing and the management that I have worked with have been very encouraging in pushing me to reach my full potential. They encourage you to be independent and learn from your mistakes.

Depends upon Business Leader

Timings and work structure depends upon Business Leader. Too much target oriented. Process is secondary. The office at Bangalore has a conference hall for meetings and a small canteen space.

Pros

Good brand in Non -IT Hiring, Seating and IT arrangments are good and spacious.

Cons

Long hours, at times your profile becomes just like a telecaller

Stable Organization

Good Organisation for someone who is starting his / her career. Management is good. There is no role change till Practice Lead Level as being an individual Contributor the role remains the same which sometimes is very monotonous. The reason to look out is mainly want to have international exposure.

Pros

Stable

Cons

No Role Change which at times is monotonous

Productive and Fun place

Excellent place to learn recruitment. Gives imminence exposure and scope to learn recruitment process. Good mentors and recruiters. One of the best recruitment consulting firms in the country.

Good Organization

Good professional company to work for with good work life balance , good recruitment company . Very good culture and enjoyable stint , good management and policies

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great working atmosphere

I have enjoyed working with ABC Consultants. I am able to reach technical support when needed, and I have the choice of hours that best suit my schedule.

Pros

Choice of hours

Cons

All hours are not guaranteed.

It Good to working with ABC Consultants

It Good to working with ABC Consultants. Only Management don't and the clear vision, work Culture is good and Salary Benefits and Job work and life balance are good.

Great learning & overall development

Too much work pressure. Great learning, multi dimensional learning with various industry knowledge Helpful management Fun place, dignified culture Too high targets, a lot of politics Great employee engagement techniques, festival celebrations, work-life balance. Great manager & managerial support

Pros

5 days working

Cons

No Cabs & lunch

Good Workplace

It was a good company to work with inspite of its own set of challenges. Worked here the longest, had an overall learning in terms of the business as well as the industry. The hardest part of my job was convincing candidates and clients to come to a certain consensus. The most enjoyable part of my job was to achieve a closure and seeing both the candidate and client happy..

Pros

Good culture, Enjoyable offsites

Cons

Long Working Hours

Gain in Practical Knowledge.

As soon as i have completed my Graduation in Civil en gineering,i have joined in this orgnisation.Here I have gain basic practical Knowledge & application of theratical things to practically.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

work load

Work environment is really good

ABC is a good place to work,where you can manage personal as well as professional life balance.Various other activities and frequent team lunch,company sponsored outdoor trips is rejuvenating. Employee friendly company,i would say though this is a manpower consulting but far better than other lala companies in terms of work culture,Employee engagement,employee benefits,rewards and recognition.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Work pressure

Great platform to learn and hone overall Talent Acquisition skills

• Handle end to end recruitment function for the client Organization and provide strategic consultation on volume, lateral & Leadership Hiring. • Strategically create & align recruitment process with the needs of the business of the client. • Identify new business opportunities for driving internal business targets and Key Account Management of the clients in Gulf Countries • Have an experience of working on various recruitment software such as Bullhorn and Hirecraft

consultancy

I have been working on abc consultants a little over a year and the company itself is great! I work with a lot of really smart and fun people and there is some much encouragement from management to work on career growth. I highly recommend this as a place to work.

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing

professionally managed company

A professionally managed company; open environment - accessibility to seniors, transparent incentive policies, efforts gets recognized; job work / life balance;

Flexible Working Hours

Good place to make your career in Recruitment.Everyone is helpful and enjoyable work environment. If you are capable to do something they will give you chance to prove yourself.

Productive and coperative

ABC Consultants is one of the best place to work.Managers are very cooperative and flexible working hours.Best working environment and unlimited fun, trips, parties.Bosses are adjustable.one should always work with ABC if interested in recruitment's.

HR Professional

Headhunted and mapped executives based on the parameters & job specifications of FMCG clients within a set frame of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Consultants