ABC Legal Services logo
ABC Legal Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABC Legal Services Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Don’t apply here you will regret it.

Don’t work for this company. They promised areas to you and then take them away. They will not give you a raise , but they will call you if they need a favor from you. No more for me. I’am going to treat them just like they are treating me. Believe me don’t waste your time.

Pros

None.

Cons

7 attempts and still paying 20 dollars a serve

Good if you need insurance, otherwise, well

Poor management, both buildings are falling apart, they tokenize anyone marginalized and bring them on stage for diversity and inclusion marketing yet aggressive toward us during business practice. There is no sufficient hands-on training. No work/life balance, etc

Pros

Health insurance

Cons

Toxic work environment

Very strict

They dont give second chances when you make a mistake. The company is too strict and uses you only when they need you. Gets rid of you if your rate is too high

Amazing company

Great company to work for. Everything is remote and you work at your own pace. The support team is always friendly and helpful. The company even give scorecards to tell you your proficiency and what you can work on. They give weekly tips on news and ways to improve your work. I highly recommend this company it can be incorporated into any schedule. I love this company.

Pros

Remote, schedule, support

Cons

1099, benefits

I love working for ABC Legal

They have improved their services to Process Services since I started a few years ago. They work with you to resolve issues and understanding when you need to take some time off. They are a great company to work for.

Pros

flexible

Productive great place to grow

Enjoyed the experience and knowledge everyone was very supportive! Had one on one training, which was a plus. Team meetings were great and extra perks at work!

Flexible

This job is fine, the flexibility of the job is perfect for someone that needs constant schedule adjustments or has another job. You can make some good money if you put in the effort; however, you won't get rich. Just remember to track your miles for tax season.

Pros

The best thing about process serving is the flexibility of the job.

Cons

Many homes have cameras now, so people don't come to the door anymore. This makes it hard to serve people with legal paper work.

Able to choose my own work schedule.

I have been a Process Server for 13 months with ABC Legal, and have resolved over 2,000 resolutions. Never once did I feel like the Company was not supportive of my efforts. Overall: great Company to work for.

Pros

Great support

Solid independent work

Good company to work for. Independent contractor position, pay is overall fair. Pay is weekly for all completed job assignment's. Must have printer to print paperwork.

Run Away

Horrible pay.A typical day is checking my email for new serves - which I have to print myself - then double check my schedule and go knock on some doors. The job is super easy but the pay is terrible. ABC will try and get away with paying $25 per serve - not attempt. And sometimes they want you to go out six or seven times. Which means you aren't making any money. If you say no I'm not going out beyond the required 3 times - they pull the job from you, give it to someone else and don't pay you for the work that you did.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC Legal Services?

Horrible company do not work for them, they dont care about their employee's.

Horrible company, does not value their process servers.Gives you work, however when you reject work they block your account. When you bring it up to their attention, they just give you the run around blaming everything else but them.If they make a mistake they try to blame you for it, affecting your metrics.When you make 1 small mistake they will chew you out! Unprofessional!They take away your areas for no reason. Not giving you the job security they promised you'd have.The app is always acting up, and no one to help you when your out on the field. Always changing things up "to help the process servers" however the changes makes our job that much harder. Impossible at times due to app issues. If they're is flooding, fires, any natural disaster they tell you not to attempt service and just report it, later you receive emails or phone calls asking you different questions as to why attempts were not made.Unprofessional!Unprofessional!!Unprofessional!!!!!!!

Pros

Work your own schedule

Cons

No job security, they always make it seem like your job is at stake, Everything you do is never enough for this company

ABC has degraded process serving from a profession to a task

You should know I am very good at what I do and I have been a licensed process server for over 10 years. ABCs promise to modernize the work with an app and algorithm benefits no-one. Customers are screwed because they are not getting quality of service as the app drives away professionals in favor of quantity. Servers are screwed because the math does not hold in every community across the states. I get a new area to serve in because another server lost it...fine but I am on my second round... we just keep exchanging areas because the algorithm forces the cycle of loss and gain.

Pros

The app is easy enough, but most of the features are helpful if, ABC is the only company you serve for.

Cons

I juggle three different apps...ABC is by far the worse

Sucks

It really sucks. Worst job ever. Management sucks. Bad communication. Never thought that i would have to righ a horrible review about this job, even though I dont feel bad for quitting.

Great company

I love it I had a tone of fun. I would do this job all over again. It helped me at a bad time of my life and the compensation was really great. I did it in addition with another job.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

They have always been fair with their pay with me

Have worked for ABC Legal Services for over a year and enjoy my work and feel like they really appreciate my work ethic. My supervisor is always willing to help and answer questions. The company has bonuses and pay for rush services where other companies do not. Have benefits too.

Pros

Do your work and upper management leaves you alone.

Cons

None that are worth mentioning

Work flow

I generally have enough work to only work for this company. But there are times when they're is no work at all. I don't think it's a problem with the company it's just the way this business flows in

Pros

Pay

Cons

No benefits

No security and broken promises.

If you like to be kept on your toes and feel insecure with your job, this is the place. There is no stability and no warning when jobs will be cut. I was promised a raise after I was promoted and never received the raise. After a year of asking for my promised raise, I left the company, along with several other employees.

Cons

The good, bad, and ugly...

ABC LEGAL is a great place to make good money in a short period of time. I have made as much as 3,000 in one week. My hourly wage is between 50 - 300, depending on flow of work. It’s all up to you and your work ethic. ABC LEGAL puts your safety and health first. They will assist you in starting out and let you set your own pace. Sometimes it gets real busy and it can be hard to get a hold of someone to answer a question, but for the most part they are true pros!

Pros

Own hours, you are the boss, outdoors, lots of money.

Cons

Use your own car, need some basic equipment, hard to get help sometimes, sometimes it gets slow.

Turn back before it’s too late

The company will not promote you or pay you what you and your time are worth. The only people who are having any success at this company are overly ambitious, greedy, psychopaths who are willing to engage in a circlejerk of corporate platitudes to appease the tyrannical child of a CEO at the expense of the majority of the workers there. They will do anything to get out of increasing wages. They will constantly infantilize you by forcing you to meet ever increasing productivity goals by dangling treats and pizza in front of you like what parents do for a child with a good report card instead of treating you like an adult with bills to pay and respecting you enough to pay you for working harder instead of essentially asking you to make more money for them for free. Just do yourself a favor and don’t even entertain the idea of applying here. The feeling of desperation in that place is palpable so unless you want to be scraping by only to be told multiple times a month how well the company is doing and how much it’s growing thanks to your hard work while seeing absolutely no material benefit of that I guess go ahead, just make sure to get that tongue ready for Steve’s boots.

Don't waste your time

They don't value their employees. There's always mandatory overtime. It would make an OK first job just for something to put on a resume, but that's it. There are better opportunities out there.

Gig work

Worked for a few months before finding a better paying job. Most papers are for consumer credit issues, so it can be a bit depressing. If you can block out this issue, the job offers flexibility, training, and potential benefits. ABC Legal had plans to move away from independent contractors and classify their Process Servers as employees in 2020, however recent reviews suggest the transition is still ongoing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Legal Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9