ABC Supply Co.

ABC Supply Co. Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Great company to work for.

Amazing people who work together. Loved working there. Best boss super flexable. I would highly recommend working for tbe company. Learned a lot. Hr was amazing.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Cant think of any

if you need time off they will give it to you.

management are all sales people that dont know how to deal w/labor force.your protected if you have a family member with company. be careful if not.you dont have to work hard if they like you

Productive work

Great place to work, great coworkers, and kept busy at all times. The management team provided excellent guidance and support throughout the day to ensure the agents met their goals.

driver

Best job ever with the best bosses ever have worked for would recommend any one to apply..great atmosphere. Family feeling.. great place to work a. Make money

Productive and fun workplace

Good staff and team members. I enjoyed working at this location prior to being transferred. Store is clean and was always supplied even during covid which was quite the task at times.

Great company to work for. Just starting to get the hang of things after a very quick computer training session (2 weeks). Then you are thrown into the chaos of trying to make sure every customer that comes thru the door every day is fully satisfied. It is a quick moving office and if you do not have thick skin or moves of a 21 year old...Don't apply.

Pros

Sales Cookouts, Vendor lunches

Cons

work is outside and in the hot warehouse

Great benefits

Great benefits (annual bonus, matched 401k, insurance, dental, vision) off holidays and weekends. Dayshift. lots of overtime. Lots of locations. And boot, cdl,hazmat, medical card reimbursements

Fun workplace

Good job, and people. Hard work, decent pay. Willing to work with you if you have a specific need or requirements. Nice to have a place that cares for you and not just what you can do for them

Fun work

Good people good work environment fast paced off on weekends 401k very good opportunity and place to be been here almost 4 months easy to get on to and to move up

great

I really liked working for the company. they did a great job of creating a wonderful working experience and made me feel like a valuable part of the company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC Supply Co.?

Great

Good place to work lots to do great benefits and pay not much else to really say. Treat employees well and that’s what really matters and counts and is grat

Productive ,fast pace environment

Hardworking but fair. Hours did vary as well as days. But was able to get enough work constantly to be full-time. Pay was good ans they give training.

Productive and fun workplace

Great job great company great everything. Enjoyed my time a lot and can only recommend it to others. Thanks for giving me the opportunity and all the best to you.

Good company, low pay

It's a good company to work for to start your driving career. But starting is very low. I started at seventeen an hour. A driver who has been with the company 5yrs was making only twenty-three an hour. So pay is not good. Otherwise it's a fairly good company and respectful of workers.

It's hardwork with average pay

It's a good company but we're definitely underpaid. The raises after a long year of hard work don't make it worth it. The yearly bonus is the only thing that keeps me around.

Overworked, under appreciated, under paid

Be prepared to be over worked and under appreciated. Management never really seams to care and expects too much when you show effort. Those that don’t show effort are welcomed. The company cares about money and image.

Benefits

Cons

Overworked and under appreciated

Family driven company/ lower pay scale

Abc is a great company if you want a family environment. They take care of the people who work there with the exception of pay. The pay in my opinion is low but the atmosphere is awesome.

Pros

Family driven, clothes, lunches, and overall good people

Cons

Pay

Accounts Payable

Managers and Co-Workers were the helpful.The day to day is pretty much the same and I was lookin for something outside my cubicle life that is the only reason why I left.

Great company

Great company to work for. Great managers, great employees, great locations, great people, great equipment, nice customers, nice desks, nice staff, nice offices.

Pay not worth the work

Was only paid 18/hr for loading/unloading the trailer with a Moffett. The people in the warehouse and the other drivers were the only good part of the job. Expected to do more work than the job description and only made $1000 every two weeks not worth it.

The

What a fun place to eork great hours abd developmebt. The bossescwere great abd akways thefe to help and to treat to lunch.. good meetings a d staff dev

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Supply Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Supply Co.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?