ACS logo
ACS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACS Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Showing all 3,135 reviews

It was a great place to work. Friendly Employer and Employees.

I enjoyed working at ACS. I learned a lot about Direct Mail industry in this company. The most enjoyable part was good relationship between employer & Employee.

Pros

Sometime Employee had Happy Hour

Cons

Provide Healthcare, 401K and FSA

Ok

Average , company isn’t really fair. They’ll let you go at the drop of a dime no warning. They pay every two weeks, they definitely need better management

Great environment at first

There where tons of issues, but the biggest issue I had was getting paid. My check either always had the wrong amount or was issued to another employee all together. Constant mistakes!

Pros

Managers werent bad

Cons

Trying to get paid

The company does not care about you

It’s very unsafe and the management is very petty and not understanding at all. They put you at risk of getting hurt and then they get mad that you’re hurt. They put you in places knowing you will get hurt because they are mad at you. Crossroads specifically. If they don’t like you they set you up to get hurt.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Unsafe

Otm

Acs eu uma ótima empresa de se trabalhar todos ous fusonaria supe educadas da recepção a gerência

Pros

Sim

Stressante

Pessima ambiente di lavoro scarso stependio nessuna possibilita di fare carriera

Pros

Niente

Cons

Prima se faceva la pausa ma dopo l hanno cancallata

Gain alot of insight working here very mentally exhausting.

First off the academy does not properly train you for the job. You learn mostly everything in the field and on the job. You are required to handle a high case load at times.

Wonderful recruitment staff

The recruitment staff is very friendly. They explain everything from A to Z, ask for your preferred shift pattern, work to do. It's easy to communicate with them. I didn't have any issues with them. Absolutely awesome agency!

Pros

Friendly staff, free tea/coffee, fruits and festival meals

Ambiente pesado por favoritismos

Una empresa recomendada para personas sin estudios y adultos mayores el trabajo no es muy pesado pero es una buena oportunidad para quien no tiene ni mucha experiencia o no encuentra trabajo o no quiere suoersrsr

Pros

Tiene todas las prestaciones de ley

Cons

No hay descansos solo el de comida

It was great in the beginning

I enjoyed working there for the most part but after a while work was slow and it I became tough to pay bills, When I started working there I would average 75-90 hrs a week near the end I got about 25 a month

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ACS?

Typical call center work

Time management, cubical, heavy monitored, fair pay. Tried to make it a fun environment to work in. Supervisor, team work. Incentives. Security, thats it

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Short breaks

Great place to wroke and further your career

I was the program director and loved my job. Everyday it was new and exciting. I felt a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose. I was not only assisting active duty soldiers but their families as well.

Pros

Sense of belonging

Not a good place

Management was horrible. Favoritism was the biggest issue. The pay was not good. You could never use your PTO and you had to work holidays. Outsourcing company that needed better management.

Profetional increase

Very satisfied with experience about the years service, The person and ambiente was very good . My personal improvements in different areas and positions.

Pros

Flexible time during service on the week

Cons

I don’t have cons

Poor Managment

Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at ACS, your job is fairly secure unless you can't perform at all. If you continuously call out, they don't have much to say, but if something life changing happens to you watch out. They'll start cutting your benefits and make you want to leave. And there is no room for growth within the company. Maybe a raise if the company can afford it, but no growth.ManagementIn general, managers at ACS are very finicky. Some are two faced, most actually, and they have no problem showing it in their interactions.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at ACS was wonderful. I loved my colleagues and they actually made me want to stay.

Gainful and challenging

An extra income would only help and for the first time in 5 years would pretend to become a guardian to a child. With bonuses. What was good ot was a reletive what was bad was that it wasnt any development this or yhat

Pros

Free utilities and cable

Cons

Short breaks

Room for Advance

My time working for ACS was great, the overall environment was supportive, hardworking, and team-oriented. I would have stayed working for them however I moved out of state. Our division was bought out still maintained friendship with some of my co-workers.

Pros

Flexible and paid well.

Cons

Nothing.

Horrible place to work

No life and work balance. Poor management. Buddy buddy system only way to move up is to know somebody who knows somebody. 1 out of 5 stars is too many

vh

it is the best game ever i you have any live games on your iphone or you have to play it again and orange apple the app you have any other games you have

Piece work

Processing apps all day. That part was fine and easy enough. The bad part was the pay was based on the number of apps you processed in a day, so, piece work. That part was not made completely clear upon hiring and not at all in the interview.Hopefully, this has changed .

Pros

Easy job, work hours, no weekends.

Cons

Pay. For obvious reasons.

tranquillo

buono ma pressante quando ci sono molti ordini lavoro

Pros

crescita lavorativa

Cons

troppo pressanti

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ACS