ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Showing all 7,042 reviews

Good place to start and apply to other career advancements

You can work here if you want but there is a lot of pressure to succeed and it’s not very easy to sell payroll. The training is second to none but after that you are on your own.

Official response from ADP

20 October 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the insights and thoughtful analysis.

It was a hybrid role

It was a good way to learn about sales however some managers were lacking in their training and compensation is entry level. Good benefits, high matching 401k

Great Support

I never feel alone on an island - leadership is always willing to step in and assist. I have a great work life balance. I am in charge of how I structure my day.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

hard to sell

Great foundation to move on from

ADP is a dated PR technology company. It has best of breed sales training and set me up for success. I do not regret working here but do realize I should have left for better, sooner.

Solid job but can be overwhelming

Account managers are expected to have a very good understanding about pretty much everything that goes on. Job can be a bit call center like at times and it will be overwhelming. Overall not a bad job and management seems to care about employees

Great work environment

Great work culture. Fast paced environment but the support from above and fellow coworkers makes it all that much easier to thrive!! Highly recommend!

Great Company

ADP has a great company culture that rewards performance and encourages career growth. I appreciated the flexibility of management for allowing me to work remotely after moving out of state.

good

good company to work, good work life balance and learning, nice workculture and provides cab facility and allowances for different shifts, its good company for freshers.

Favorites

They will play favorites and that will affect your sale territories. Must keep up with sales quotas or they will let you go. No thorough training, especially in payroll and tax law, so you are left on your own if a client has too many questions.

Heavy workloads

Little help from peers. Unmanageable workload. Very little client interaction, more of a call center type job. Management is your best friend as long as you are making them money

Nice place to work overall good experience

Good experience but I did not receive growth so bit disappointed Employee centric But sometimes due to wrong leaders you are frustrated and leaders change a lot

Pros

Free meals on several occasions

Low pay, low promotions

The company makes a point when you are hired that they promote within when that's not truly the case. New job openings are hush hush and by the time you know about them, most of your co-workers are already interviewing. Those that do get management promotions are unqualified.

ADP is continuously innovating and has really good management at the top.

Long commute to Roseland didn't help. People are professional and helpful. However, it was difficult getting to know people and collaborate on projects. Always seemed like the work I submitted just disappeared, never got any feedbackj.

Pros

Good established company, good upper management

Cons

Lack of communication among employees on team.

Great workplace culture!

Leadership is very supportive of new moms and moms with young kids. New moms get 45mins to pump. And this is aside from your regular lunch time and the two 15min breaks.

Solid company with great people

I love the fact that I can proudly explain what I do and what my company does to my toddler or my grandmother. ADP has a straightforward business model that touches millions of families around the world. Work can be challenging but there's always a strong support network around you. The pay is fair once you adjust for low risk and high work life balance.

Eat Your Wheaties

They want a lot out of you and it will require a lot of your time if you’re the type that excels quickly and want to move up or around 🙃🤪😒The pay just wasn’t worth it for the amount of their expectations.

Relaxed atmosphere while attaining your goals

The workplace culture is relaxed, while the work can be very demanding. It's a fine balance to know you have outlets and options when needed. The hardest part of the job is the unknown, but it can also be the most challenging and most rewarding.

Over worked under paid

Working here is ok if you are single and have no other responsibilities. The pay is low and if you aren't in the in crowd you won't get selected for promotion

Call center 100* calls

Typical call center 100* calls a day depending on how efficient you’ve become. The stats based on your productivity and work are not hard to achieve but there’s a really strict attendance policy. No room for growth. Best days were the slower days where you could actually stop to breath for a second. Might be a good company if you could get a position that did not include the phones.

Too regressive

This company has people settled in it for years and each of them believes they own the place. Very rude and unprofessional managers who reek of arrogance and misogyny.

Was a great job then it changed and workload only increased and pay stayed the same.

After an exhausting hiring job and benefits seemed adequate. Shortly after new procedures kept adding more to job duties. Even if OT was voluntary it appeared that it was required. There was always an excuse why incentives or bonuses were not payed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADP