AIG

New Zealand3 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,261 reviews

Aig nz

it is a company where you can learn a lot from co-workers and also from senior management. the staffs in the company are very optimistic and passionate about working there and making impossible to be possible. great work place to be working with.

Pros

colleagues attitudes are very good

Cons

perhaps need more resources

very active work place

Was a mean experience but was also hard work. To begin with I never really enjoyed it but I didn't want to quit so I carried on risk taking even though my bones were sore, overall I ended up liking the job. Disliked working in wet weather and also having to carry 20kg bags of avocados allday

Pros

bonuses

Cons

long hours sore back and shoulders

Largest Insurance company in the world

Even though AIG are the largest insurance company in the world the New Zealand branch has a close family like environment. Everyone works hard and together which creates a great team environment. When a part of the company that was originally out sourced and was brought in house and extra weekend work was required they paid every staff that worked those extra hours a competitive hourly rate on top of our salary that made everyone feel like they are a welcomed part of the company. Also they had a working conference which was part team building and part working out ways to make the team work better together. I made everyone feel important that they were happy to listen to staff to improve the running of the team.

Pros

Insurance discounts, family like environment.

Cons

Can be long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIG