AA Insurance

AA Insurance Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews

Disillusioned

AA Insurance promotes itself as being based on 5 core "Genuine" values which are present in all areas of the business from how claims are handled to the recruitment process. As a new employee, this motivates you to feel as though you're part of a family type environment, where you can rely and trust in senior management. Throughout my 5 years here I've become very disillusioned to this, seeing it for what it really is; a company strategy. The company itself has a very high turnover rate for staff, employing new staff members, instilling these beliefs, though quickly losing this hold due to how you are treated. The job itself is also very stressful, even the smallest error such as misspelling a customer last name can result in formal meetings and threats of having notes regarding errors added to a permanent file. I feel as though for the type of work, you are significantly underpaid.

Pros

Free fruit, fortnightly

Cons

Over promise and under deliver on work experience

Productive, fantastic work environment

AA Insurance was a great company to work for and I would not have left had I not left the country. I had support in all departments, my team and leadership. I recommend working for this company if you have sound work ethic and can participate in a productive team environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AA Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AA Insurance Reviews by Location