AA Insurance

New Zealand11 reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

Great culture

Great culture, good work life balance. Company allows flexible working. Salary isn't amazing for an insurance company (gap between internal and external)

Overseas culture

This company is based in Auckland New Zealand and does short term insurance. It is a medium sized company with solid corporate governance. Operational management for the most part is good and salaries are good (as it is in NZ Dollar). There is opportunities for advancement, however the company culture is completely different from South African companies. It is difficult to integrate into the culture as foreign workers are kept on the outside for a while before they will start accepting them. Once past the cultural obstacles then this is a great company as there is good scope for advancement and further education in the various aspects of the company.

Pros

Good salary and benefits.

Cons

Fun workplace environment

On the phones assisting with customers regarding their insurances and also quoting for new prospect customers. Co-workers are very helpful, the most enjoyable part of the job is to ensure customers are happy with their insurances.

Productive, fantastic work environment

AA Insurance was a great company to work for and I would not have left had I not left the country. I had support in all departments, my team and leadership. I recommend working for this company if you have sound work ethic and can participate in a productive team environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AA Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AA Insurance