AAF International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AAF International Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

An okay place to work

An okay place to work. Not much to say. Culture and atmosphere was fine. Team was fine. Hours were fine. Management was fine. Most people were willing to work hard.

Entraide

Une entraide entre les salariés de l'entreprise est instaurée par la hiérarchie pour permettre à chacun de travailler et de se mettre à jour en fonction des nouvelles directives relatives au nouvelles commandes de produits.

Positive atmosphere

A pleasant place to work with the potential for international travelling. Interesting dealing with multi nationals face to face and to achieve a common goal.

Pros

Discounted lunch

Familiar

Comfortable, Awesome, Growth, Fair, Suitable. Valuable, Plus to Community, Great Atmosphere, Great Location, Extremely Prophetable, Career Driven.....

Good company

Decent company who try to look after their staff. Decent opportunities for advancement and training given. Shame the fabrication shop has closed as there are not many factories that offered the kind of job security that AAF did.

Interesting business with a lot of challenges.

Good people working to make the business better. There are a lot of opportunities in manufacturing. The Japanese owner has been very helpful in trying to introduce lean and other TPS type systems to improve operations.

Great job

Great job that was able to accomodate my school schedule. The work was busy and the days went very fast. I would recommend this job to anyone thats looking for entry level work.

Work place is very good

Very good company of international level security job as a design engineer I will work in a of is very good work environment is very good I will change for company for my career growth

i loved the ability to learn new things and advancement is easy. I was discriminated

Fun great company and I learned how to run different types of machines and office work as well..management was great they took the time out to help with your growth of employment

Pros

Cons

14 Hours

open cultuur

veel bezig met lean en verbeterprojecten, opleidingen en 6s Hecht team maar ook veel oud zeer. Oude machines, pappen en nathouden, wel ee mooie ervaring.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAF International?

Buena

AAF INTERNATIONAL es una multinacional donde se aprende diariamente y en el que te enfrentas a retos constantemente por la variedad de tipo de clientes: centrales nucleares, refinerías, hospitales, farmacias, instaladores, etc. El ritmo de trabajo diario es rápido, pues así es como el mundo industrial lo exige, lo que hace que el día pase de forma fácil. Por las características de mi puesto, tengo un contacto diario con Delegados de Ventas, clientes y proveedores pudiendo usar mis habilidades comunicativas y de negociación.

Pros

AMBIENTE LABORAL BUENO

Entreprise spécialisée

Personnel sympa Beaucoup de bruit Avoir une bonne connaissance du filtre a air

gezellige werk omgeving

Het werk was leuk.en leuke colega.s En een fijne werk zweer.

Pros

mooi werk

Cons

geen

Great Company

Mid level management are often under utilized. I learned quickly about many facets of the business during a crash course. Pay is premium. People are nice.

Titanic

Don't work for this company unless you can tread water for long periods and/or swim as this business is going under fast! During my employment, it was made clear to me just how unappreciated and expendable I was to the company.

Geen goed bedrijf om voor te werken

In het kort --> Er wordt weinig voor het personeel gedaan.

Great place to make a lot of fast money.

Plenty of chances to get a lot of overtime hours when needed. Plus if you have a doctor notice for being ill, you'll have a great paid leave. Very good management.

Pros

Overtime opportunity.

Cons

Very warm environment.

Fast Paced Environment

Management turnover was incredible. Work was demanding yet rewarding. Employees were wonderful. Very supportive of one another. Office location was excellent. Facilities were excellent.

aaf

I truly have nothing bad to say about this company. I was a machine operator for three months and in six months I was a group leader of 6 people greattttt company.

Good place to work and learn

AAF provides a positive environment for learning and career growth. Over the years the culture has been like riding a roller coaster. The upper management is always changing.

nice crew to work with

great group of people to work with. to bad they shut down the plant in Elizabethtown. The worst part was 2 machines were mandatory overtime every saterday.

Pros

great overtime

Cons

every saterday was manditory

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAF International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAF International