AAP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AAP Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

taking cars apart

taking cars apart is not hard. you get dirty and sweety out in the sun all day. work alone most days. one should be careful not get hurt. must have own tools

Great place to develop leadership skills

Being a board member really helped me develop my leadership skills. I would encourage any admin professional to join us and learn more about what AAP can do for you!

Great job to have

AAP was my favorite job because I got guaranteed 60 hours a week was paid great! Plus time double time and half on holiday! And I rotated every 30 mins to an hour which made the 12 hour day to go by fast.

Amazing place to work!!!!

From upper management to coworkers, everyone is super friendly and supportive. The work environment is awesome and I’m so proud to be a part of this team.

Pros

Free lunches, Good Healthcare

Cons

productive and fun work place

I liked working there its real easy and they train you on the equipments. you get spark points and you can use your discount at the store .I really liked it .its a people person place.

Enjoyable but very tough work

I was working for AAP groundworks for 6 to 7 months . The company offered us multiple hard laboured tasks such as gathering and using power tools, cement mixing, carrying 25kg + buckets and to assist the boss. I enjoyed this job it showed me what the working life was like as it was my first experience in a real paid job. It helped me improve valuable skills such as communication and independence.

Pros

free travel

Fermer pour cause Ă©conomique

Cette société était de loin ma meilleure expérience mais malheureusement elle a dû fermer pour cause économique

Pros

Cons

Aucune

It's hot, maintenace manager and supervisor are always beating up their guys. Shift supervisors are awesome.

Do this, don't do this. All the time. Today you're a genius tomorrow you just crawled out of a rock. It's hot but it's a foundry, it's going to be hot. People are good to work with, well stocked parts room, don't have to buy your own tools, but good luck getting something you need without buying it yourself. Health insurance is outstanding.

Empresa dinâmica

profissionalmente sentia me realizada a 200%, trabalho dinâmico, inovador, equipa grande e organizada

Pros

Refeição na empresa

System support engineer

I work under Australian Association Press company more then 20 years My poison was there Electrical technician I project management Building management Drive all inter state radio stations to install video system

Too much drama and inappropriate talking

No value to get to know new employees. This company is already set in its ways and no welcoming is felt. They aren’t afraid to fire for no reason and then won’t tell you why. Pay was great and hours were perfect. But the team, or lack there of was too negative to outweigh the good.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Employees and managers

Client Retention / Business Development

My role is to increase revenue for AAP and client retention of larger accounts. The day to day includes reaching out to centers of influence, CPA, banking and insurance contacts. Also attending conferences relating to industry verticals such as medical and restaurant groups.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Software

Productive heavy job with twelve hour shifts.

Heavy lifting job with twelve hour shifts. High heat area to work in. Over 50 pounds lifting in some areas. Three days in a row one week and four days in a row the next week.

Pros

Three/four days off in a row

Cons

Heavy lifting and heat indexes.

It was a job

That was a bad work environment. The only one that was helpful was the lady at HR. It was a very bad work environment . People came and left the same day.

hard job

the money was great but the labor was too hard for my body. I had a pinched siatic nerve that this job was doing more damage than good to. The benefits were also good.

Never again

I hate working 12 hrs, long nights, they could treat there empoylees better. a lot of drama goes on there, if only people only knew whats actually goes on there a lot of people would not have jobs.

Muy ejemplar

Muy buena compañía aprendí a trabajar con público fui seleccionado el mecánico del año en el distrito como el mejor y muy agradecido

Pros

Beneficios

Cons

Que aveces no había buena comunicación en el área laboral

injection mold operations

4 hour of on the job training then you were on your own and needed to find a line rover if you needed help with anything, could not leave machine for any reason due to hot melted metal

Pros

pay

Cons

hot very hot

It was ok

It was a good place to work. But had problems with my check going in on time had to talk with them on several occasions about it. Really no family time because worked long hours

Pros

Most of the people were nice

Cons

Long hours and deposit of my check was problematic

Very hot environment with long hours.

Hardest part of the job was loading and unloading wheels off and on conveyor belts. Had to work in a 500 degree oven over the course of 12 hrs not knowing where you'don't be placed each day you go in. I learned how to operate different types of machines and how to take apart and put together. Also how to troubleshoot machines and robots in a short amount of time. Management treats you well but you don't really have a say. They make you work harder to help others when they are having trouble but don't try to fix problems when necessary it's all about production numbers no matter the cost.

Fantastic team, brilliant events

It is a great to work with dedicated skilled professionals who love what they do. The opening concerts for Outlook and Dimensions festivals in Croatia are premier music events in Europe, attracting audiences from all over the world each summer. It is a privilege to put events on in Pula Amphitheater - a stunning UNESCO world heritage site and the most complete Roman arena in Europe. Physically, the hardest part of the job is working the occasional 20hr day - but being awake to watch the sun rising over the city makes it worth while.

Pros

Working on the Adriatic coast

Cons

knowing that when the job is done you are flying home to British weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAP