AB Equipment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AB Equipment Employee Reviews

2.5Work–Life Balance

good workplace

8 hour normal day control of the day got to have control like to control area but would not take the job spares is a problem coping with spare part manager going home after a good days work is always nice but is difficult to control

Pros

good work days

Cons

time

Friendly atmosphere and Great Work Culture

This was a temping assignment however I was always treated as a another team member. They ensured I was comfortable with the work I was assigned. It was an amazing place to work and one I would have loved to have stayed as a permanent member of their team.

A job for one of job age

No training given .No ongoing training.Apprentices are put out on road after six months to bring in revenue.This company has a high staff turnover due to bad management who looks after their own.

Pros

Free snacks and drinks on fridays

Cons

Weekend work and compulsory callout rostering

Not good workplace

I would highly recommend NOT to take this position. No training given and they expected me to just know what I was doing. I had several meetings about how I was being treated and nothing got resolved. The company doesn’t care about their employees.

Great work enviroment with great management offering alot of assitance to young workers.

Great workplace, great people and good enviroment, the fact that they provide ongoing training and the chance for progression for some was great. Also there apprenticeship programme.

Not a pleasant workplace

Worked here many years.No training or upskilling given.Management bullies its technicians.Any complaints received are yreated with more bullying and threats and overall techs are treated with disdain.

Pros

Free drinks on fridays

Cons

Breakdowns /callouts forced on all techs with no training to familiarize you with product.

A job to make ends meet

8hrs or sometines more .Companies sole concern is making money.Problem lies with fascist management who have each others backs no matter what bad decisions they make.Technicians are considered dispensable.

Pros

Free meals and beverages often

Jobs at AB Equipment