AB Equipment Employee Reviews

Friendly atmosphere and Great Work Culture
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, New Zealand19 October 2019
This was a temping assignment however I was always treated as a another team member. They ensured I was comfortable with the work I was assigned.

It was an amazing place to work and one I would have loved to have stayed as a permanent member of their team.
A job for one of job age
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland23 December 2017
No training given .No ongoing training.Apprentices are put out on road after six months to bring in revenue.This company has a high staff turnover due to bad management who looks after their own.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks on fridays
Cons
Weekend work and compulsory callout rostering
Not good workplace
Parts Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland16 December 2017
I would highly recommend NOT to take this position. No training given and they expected me to just know what I was doing. I had several meetings about how I was being treated and nothing got resolved. The company doesn’t care about their employees.
Great work enviroment with great management offering alot of assitance to young workers.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 September 2017
Great workplace, great people and good enviroment, the fact that they provide ongoing training and the chance for progression for some was great. Also there apprenticeship programme.
Not a pleasant workplace
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland6 September 2017
Worked here many years.No training or upskilling given.Management bullies its technicians.Any complaints received are yreated with more bullying and threats and overall techs are treated with disdain.
Pros
Free drinks on fridays
Cons
Breakdowns /callouts forced on all techs with no training to familiarize you with product.
A job to make ends meet
Technician (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland26 August 2017
8hrs or sometines more .Companies sole concern is making money.Problem lies with fascist management who have each others backs no matter what bad decisions they make.Technicians are considered dispensable.
Pros
Free meals and beverages often