Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

ABB Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews
Great staff and working environment. wonderful staff very team oriented. Helpful staff. great work advancement opportunities. you work hard and you are rewarded.
The company has a global focus. Lessons from other plants are shared globally to assist all plants with continuous improvement prospects. The company has a goal to be the preferred global supplier of its products & is structured to promote growth & additionally looks to help individuals to grow with the company.

ABB is continuously looking to discover new technologies, or to improve on existing ones. The company is well funded & progressive in all facets of the business. ABB also boasts & demands a high standard of ethics across the board. ABB is also very diversified, & therefor has a strong business model.
Pros
Flexible work hours. International opportunities within the group
Implementing and reporting on HSEQ processes and answering questions from all variety of staff, management allowed me to get on and do my job without much interference. I enjoyed many of the people who worked there. The hardest part was fighting fires all the time and the most enjoyable was dealing with the people.
Pros
The benefits were good
Cons
Some times coldest and rainy day working outside is horrible.
I have learned lot about safety. Management was friendly and co workers are very co operative. Hardest part is working at height By operating Cherry picker inside live substation. Most enjoyable is new project work.
Pros
Health Insurance, Superannuation scheme etc.
Cons
Travelling long distance by driving.