ABC360 logo
ABC360
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABC360 Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Productive and collaborative place to work with

Dealing and teaching with different types of students and learning styles can be exciting and enjoyable. I got to learn some new things about different cultures.

Pros

Competitive pay

Cons

Does not follow some Philippine Holidays

Remote work

There are other online ESL companies that pay better, this company does not pay well don't waste your time there are now more companies that start you between 18 and 20 bucks per hour

Pros

Remote work

Cons

The pay is low

Modern Day of Slavery!

The task is really easy and the student are really nice and issues are seldom occurs. Your rate is so little you will be very underpaid. Big deductions bigger than your rate. This is just OK if you wanted some experience after that...leave! There are a lot better ONLINE jobs, good paying company that they value you and give credits to your credentials.

Pros

nice students

Cons

low rate, so many deductions, they don't follow their own policy.

They deduct too high, higher than your hourly rate. It is robbery, they don't pay you if students are absent.

Students pay around $26 per class which is $78 per hour, and teachers are only getting $8, $9 or $10 per hour, they are supportive, they ignore us and they keep making up policies to deduct as much as they can from teachers.

Pros

Stress, underpaid

Cons

Stress, underpaid

They deduct too high, higher than your hourly rate. It is robbery.

Run for your life. This company changes it's policy frequently. They do not have compassion at all. They deduct too high and that is per slot. Astonishingly, it is even higher than your hourly rate.

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

System changes without consideration to the employees.

I wouldn't recommend ABC

PROS: ✅ Flexible Schedule CONS: ⛔ Not competitive Salary Rate (they have me 105/hr and I have TESOL certificates) ⛔ No benefits ⛔ No incentives (EXCEPT for Referral and enrollee) ⛔ Low booking rate ⛔ Intentional bad feedback (I was reported for having a heavy accent for the first time, TL said it wasn't true especially when she tested me with all "th" words. ⛔ Management is bad (e.g. suddenly changing materials without notice to teachers)

wonderful working experience in abc360

really like my days in abc360! wonderful experience and satisfied salary. working at home also save my time and money. My recruiter and coach are also very friendly and responsive.

Competitive Salary

Very relaxed environment. They offer a very competitive salary. They have fun activities for the teachers there. They offer career growth opportunities!

Fun workplace

A day with different types of students is fun and exciting. I feel young at heart. I have learned a lot in terms of handling students as well as dealing with different issues.

Fun workplace

The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Teachers are always helping each other. Management should also look after their employees. Fun workplace

Pros

Competitive pay and can manage my time

Cons

short break and no HMO

Productive workplace

The staff are good and accommodating with inquiries. Provide all materials needed for class. Good company so far. Will recommend to my friends. Though there are lapses but still they manage to handle it and make sure to address it to the concerned person.

Pros

Stress-free

Career Growth

ABC360 provides career growth and unending opportunities for personal growth. Working in this company is great since it has a flexible shift, a no graveyard shift.

Pros

Flexible shift, no graveyard shift

Cons

one day-off

Great company!

The pay is really good. Meeting new students everyday is a really good experience. I was able to enhance my communication skills as well through online teaching.

Good processes

My life has been so good when I enter ABC360. It made me see life in a different perspective. Teaching kids is so fun and exciting. It also gives me full confidence in speaking English and I got a cultural exchange with the students.

Fun Workplace and Flexible tmime

I can teach whenever I want at the comfort of my home. The students are nice and the teaching platform is user friendly.The management is also approachable

ABC360 is the most expensive company in town but pays teachers the lest

Low bookings, terrible platform, removed all incentives, bills YOU if the platform causes you to be late class, forced holidays where you cannot teach with no notice. Does not honor your employment contract by reducing your hourly rate with no notice. Breaking Chinese employment law by having staff work full time with no benefits required by the government. Terrible material. HR is now our manager so we cannot address any problems we have with anybody. Constant management turnover as well. Do not work for this company!!!

deductions

They always find ways for the teachers to have salary deductions : like late for 20 secs = 50+ php did not click attendance button but started that class on time = 75+ php(cancellation) bad feedback that are mostly NOT true = deductions. (105 - 125/hr for starters) no incentives, no sick leave , no benefits at all - as in ZERO (Top performers don't have incentives either "for now" ) Teaching platform always encounter problems = as a result additional deduction It's like a heartless volunteer program do some research before you invest your time and knowledge in this company

Would not recommend.

I wouldn't recommend. Sure, stress is common but being abused is different. Not good system. Unclear rules. Yes high rates but until when? There are changes that greatly affects the teachers.

Pros

Online

Cons

Many to mention

Official response from ABC360

4 March 2020
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Kindly email us for your concerns.

slashed out most benefit

there are more ESL companies out there that offer a competitive rate. there was a lot of benefit when I fist started out in the company now they took a way all those benefit and required more hours of work

Employees vs. Management

The company is great as they have a good health care plan and other useful benefits but as time goes by, the company went to a downfall because of mismanagement.

Fair

You'll love teaching the students. You have your own cubicle and teams. They provide top ranks for the month which make teachers more competitive. Strict if the class is cancelled

Pros

Have benefits, staffs are friendly

Cons

Noisy during class hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC360