ABDUL ALI AL-AJMI COMPANY
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABDUL ALI AL-AJMI COMPANY Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Transport chemicals from aramco bound to drilling sites og the kingdom.

Professional driver Descipline Can do multiple task Good realation to costumers Friendly I can be i leader Humble Reliable Lovely Helpful Industrious Easy leaner

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Company to learn the job

A fresher can learn the tricks & activities involved in job around the country. On the other hand we can't expect more financially. But , basic experience will be very useful in further career ...

Pros

Food and Accommodation

Cons

Long Hours

productive and well good

as a worker before of abdul ali al-ajmi i can say of my opinion. time is worth, tactics, trust, well organized, love work everyday for sake of family.

Pros

free food

Cons

exact hours

productive and fun working with other nationality in abdul ali al-ajmi

at the beginning in the company they warm welcome us by the camp boss then after less than one month they transfer us to our designated work site.i was assign in jizan region of saudi near in the border of yemen.i work in the mountain,i load materials in trucks everyday,then if my unit(backhoe)is need to go to workshop i used also to work in break stone by using a backhoe with breaker. my working hour their are very long,because i start in the morning at 5am and finish around 6 0r 6;30 in the evening.i experience their to work in a very hot weather coz my unit in almost 2 years are no aircon.

Pros

free food and accomodation

day at work

day at site the most important thing to learn, how to manage the crisis professional managers in all sections fully coop-ration from top management and staf

Challenging

It was a professional organization to be with, I have learned a lot in the field of heavy machineries in solving problems on site and on the shop upon supervising skilled personnel

Budget Controller Mangment

Monitor cash flows and assist in the annual Budget preparation for both the Operational and Capital Budget. Provide advice and guidance to management in the interpretation and use of financial statements and accounting data. Manage the coordination of financial statements and monthly reports for the various corporate.

Any days of working time because i love to learn more to express my ability of work. The best thing I have learned is to have a genuine care and concern for the people you work with. Having this kind of relationship is priceless.

Productive,informative, learning, challenging,fun

It very informative, learning, challenging and fun work place with very professional and supportive management staff. The everyday works pushes me do perform my best in my job. The company provide training and skills that I needed, supported by my very professional co-engineer even we are different in nationalities. The most hard thing in job is to adjust to work environment since that is arabic country, a communication barrier. Basically I need to adopt their language. The most enjoyable is the day to day challenging jobs, because it pushes me at my best, that I s why I learned and grow a lot professionally

Pros

Free hotel accommodation, Free food allowance, Free transportation

Cons

2 Years

Good Company

Right place for the start work for new in Saudi Arabia. Hot Climate. Good Coworkers team work safety skills safety training

Pros

Good salary, nice people, and work/life balance.

Good room accomodation with free meal

A company specialized in the construction of road and bridges, creating challenges to practicing professionals to handle people of different nationalities. It is difficult only for surveyors to conduct surveys for non good weather conditions as the management pushes the work to go on. Surveying without the presence of big trees and obstruction is the benefits for surveyors.

Pros

Free meal and accomodation

Cons

Working for long hours

Begins with my work from early morning

Begins with my work from early morning, my job was repeated on a routine basis, until it was optional within the workshop team Oracle

production controll

highly influence from management for increasing the production

Pros

Free Food and accomodation

Cons

health care

Offered unattractive salary.

>Implementation, monitoring, inspection and identifying safety conditions.>safety procedures and standards. Attended various Seminar-Workshops and technically applied at work.>Lock of management, provide workers with less food stocks.>no problem with co-workers.>Adjustment in a new workplace, new job site, new environment.>Encountering challenges at work especially in site preparations.

Pros

free accomodation, free lunch and free transportation

Cons

shortbreak.

rest day

on my restday they always giving me a overtime,but they wont pay for it.my management are so currruption always stealing our overtime.my co worker are good hardworking person.hardest part is they sent me to hardest sandroad lot of sand.the most enjoyable part of my job is all because i learned all techniqes,safety of driving and i love my job.

Pros

after lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABDUL ALI AL-AJMI COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABDUL ALI AL-AJMI COMPANY