ABM Knowledgeware Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABM Knowledgeware Ltd Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Best place boost your skill set

Good place for freshers to start their career. You will get challenging work from e-governance domain. You can enjoy Bandra sea link view while coding 😀

Worst

Worst company. They keep people on contract and remove within 3 month's. Keeping someone on contract is not a bad thing but if you know that you are hiring someone for only 2 months you should tell this truth to the employee. SAP Implementation in MP. They did the same thing to about 157Employees. I was one of them

Pros

Site allowance

Cons

No job security. HR is worst

Very bad Company

Very bad company, management pathetic, not friendly, don't take care of the employees, not do any proper induction for the employees, very baad too bad company.

Good workplace

It was a good workplace. I experienced the communication skill improvement. The management was better and also got the knowledge regarding the handling and management of the project.

Overall good

Good for freshers .Lot of learning opportunities. If you are ready to settled down for low salary this is the place for you. All the best. Good Luck .

For learning aspects its worth to have projects in ABM

For learning aspects its worth to have projects in ABM Knowledge ware Ltd. team member was too supportive and helping nature always.There was a good opportunity to brush up the knowledge and improve the skills over the upcoming technologies.

Good

Company is managing the only SAP AMS Project for which the employee satisfaction factor becomes vulnerable with respect to growth, security and technical advancement.

Productive and Good work culture

Flexi working hours at client place. Multi location handling for one customer in mumbai is the hardest part. Workplace is good for learners.Hardest part to convince the HOD.

Pros

Happy Hours

Good projects, young team, fun place to work

A good work culture. Got the opportunity to work as developer, Dev Lead , client co-ordinator and Project Manager in short span of time Learnt interacting with client partners, vendors, client managers. Overall good experience

Pros

Funplace to work

Cons

Not I that observed

Good Company

Very Good Company to work for, lots of new learning experience, SAP and non SAP Training, Management Trainings, HR is very helpful, Company is growing and its has office in other countries

Pros

Learn New technologies

Good

Company is good and also management has good but for salary have low as per experience.. Work cycle have good.......,..................................

Good work and cooperative staff

About company everthing is good management Just change the attendance systems. I have learned lot of work through this job thw work environment is very good

Supportive Workplace

Timing hours were fix for 8 and half hours in a day. Colleagues were very supportive as well as work environment was pretty good. Just a sufficient salary increment was not there at all.

Pros

Allowing casuals at last working day in a week

Cons

Management was poor

Good company for freshers , I learned lot in mm and other modules also, management is good , prompt salary and expenses, good work culture. Soon got promoted as division lead and learn to handle the team and deliver.

there environment in very good.but management and salary is not better.

This company is very good. My seniors are very supportive.i gain a good experience from there.and I m also work in as a field consultant so I got field knowledge and how going work in municipality this knowledge is also very important.

Productive and fun workplace

This work is MP Government. project work, This job is very interesting and beneficial for me because I am learn 4 module. There is supportive staff...

about my company

its great experience with company. and its i am very lucky to work with experienced and hardworking seniors.its provide a good services and its help to make work smart.

productive work place and a platform to gain best working experience

a platform to gain best corporate working experience and related knowledge. it also provides the coordination with different level in organisation which results in supportive working environment

Productive and Fun Work place

It is a fantastic journey and a great learning experience where I have enjoyed every moment and I appreciate having the opportunity to work with each with whom I have interacted. Sincere thanks to PM & IM, HR Team, Support Team, Devlopment Team and Management Team who had supported & guided me time to time to handle Gondia Muncipal Council. I now look forward to that brings forth new challenges and adds more diverse experience to my career. I do wish you and the company every success in all its future endeavors.

Best company to start career in SAP.When no one want to hire fresher this company provides good opportunity to start career in SAP.Job security is also there.

Not a great place to work

Not a great place to work bad environment, management is not good,full politics in office no one sharing knowledge and they will treat as a slave in company .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABM Knowledgeware Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABM Knowledgeware Ltd