Absolute Domestics Employee Reviews

Aggressive company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington17 December 2018
I thought i enjoyed cleaning for absolute domestics until i got on the wrong side of them. Like the other employees have said, the pay isn't that great and they take a big chunk of it each week.

I got behind on paying my fees, so they rung my clients and told them i was no longer trusted by the company and to not let me into their homes. I had been cleaning for these people for months and then they tell them not to let me into their homes like I'm some sort of criminal. The whole process was disgusting.

The constant threatening emails and phone calls over $200 is ridiculous. Badmouthing me to people that trusted me. Wow, just wow.

Whatever you do, don't work for them. Just plain awful people!!!!!
Pros
The lovely clients
Cons
The company
Official response from Absolute Domestics
30 January 2019

Hi, it's great to hear that you enjoyed the lovely clients you cleaned for but unfortunate that necessary action was needed to recoup outstanding agency fees. Regards, Absolute Domestics

enjoyable hours
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland2 January 2017
loved the hours of work as it coincided with my children in school.

Management always supported me when or if i needed it.

Loved meeting new people.

Left job as i had personal grievance in the family and the work also started too slow down.
Pros
could attend meetings and lunch dates with my children
Cons
jobs slowed down in required areas
Hard work
Commercial cleaning subcontractor (Former Employee) –  Auckland NZ19 July 2015
this company is hard work and they would change contract willy nilly to suite them they are a shame to the original based in gold coast
Great independant and flexi work Environment.
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N4 February 2015
Cleaning was a great job to do while juggling parent and work roles, because the hours and days of work were so flexible. The work enabled me to meet different clients and to build strong relationships with them. I was also able to prove my loyalty, integrity and hardworking attributes in this job role.

The Agency for whom I worked was great in providing support for me and my Customers, if I was sick or on vacation leave. The hardest part of this job was the physical strain on the body caused by heavy lifting ,standing for long hours and climbing staircases frequently.
Pros
Flexi hours and days, customer support when on leave.
Cons
No paid vacation or sick leave benefits, poor salary.
Great Company,plenty of work.Nice ,friendly people.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Auckland,North Shore9 May 2012
I go in and clean house,Lots of people have pets so i get to play with them .i love all kinds of animals.I work alone so no one to distract me from my work.it's also great exercise for me!
Pros
i pick my own hours and days
Cons
no cons