ACC Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACC Limited Culture reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

Enjoyable project work

my role was varied and mostly enjoyable. i worked on some great projects, learnt a lot and loved the work i produced for sensitive claims. fantastic colleagues and the dedication that people had for their clients was great.

Overall good

Management needs work but the work and team is good. The location was really good and I would go back in a heartbeat. I loved the customer focused role.

Productive and fun workplace

Great people and systems. Really care about their employees and giving them the best opportunities available. Lots of training in place for new employees and a really great, supportive management team.

Customer Service Representative

I worked in role for 9.5 years. It was a rewarding role both in the Call Centre and later at reception. I learnt a lot about injured people, how to deal with conflict, how to support people when they are at their most vulnerable. I enjoyed feeling that I was helping to make a difference and supporting people on their journey to recovery. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people from all works of life.

Pros

Feeling that you are helping to make a difference

Cons

Public not appreciating the scheme

Great team

A great organisation to work for who look after their staff. I was only in a temporary role here while I transferred to the Manawatu from Wellington. A great place to progress.

Productive, Fun and Friendly workplace

I loved working in ACC, I had never worked in a HR department before and ACC took a chance on me and taught me everything I needed to know for the role. I learned how to deal with personnel queries and any that I could not help with I passed to a more senior member of the team. I was treated really well and made to feel important.

Pros

Friendly team, makes work that bit better.

Cons

N/a

Fun workplace

During my time at ACC, I've met countless amounts people and the interaction with clients is one not to miss. Thoroughly enjoy my team environment.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Strict hours

Productive and fun wokplace

Repetitive documentation Clerical Database Entry Caring and kind Co-workers the most enjoyable part was meeting friendly people, my work, and meeting targets.

Pros

Good Working environment

Well rounded working environment, amazing staff and great customer

A typical day at work would involve setting up the restaurant ready for service. I learnt that not everyday is the same and how to manage time between shifts. My co workers were great, easy going and well mannered. The hardest part of my job at times would be dealing with unsatisfactory customers but being able to have the discipline to act professionally. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with an amazing team and also meeting some amazing people.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

late nights

Jobs at ACC Limited