ACC Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACC Limited Management reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

Overall good

Management needs work but the work and team is good. The location was really good and I would go back in a heartbeat. I loved the customer focused role.

Productive and fun workplace

Great people and systems. Really care about their employees and giving them the best opportunities available. Lots of training in place for new employees and a really great, supportive management team.

Friendly and challenging work environment

Typical day at work: UAT testing, liaising with stakeholders like BAs, SMEs, Releas team, Other test analysts, test scripting, execution, defect reporting and tracking, requirement analysis, test documentation like estimation, reviewing test plans, Text exit reports etc What I Learnt: Testing core applications used in claims management like EOS, PW, IPS2, MFP etc. Regression testing, Prioritization of work, mentoring junior staff Management: Worked with Test Managers who don't micro manage, are very approachable and shield the team from external factors Co workers: Very friendly and helpful and excellent testers Hardest Part of job: Testing with requirements not clear. Most enjoyable part of job:

Pros

Flexible work hours

With Privacy the way it is prefer not to comment

ACC is a good place to work and I would sincerely like to transfer to another ACC Branch. However I also enjoyed being an Operations Manager and my Project Management skills are not being utilised in ACC

Jobs at ACC Limited