ACC Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ACC Limited Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Large Room for Opportunity

For a entry level job, ACC is set-up to provide ample opportunity to those that actively pursue it. Great job for what it was worth. Was a pleasure to work alongside co-workers. Although there had been a transition that seemed rather coerced, and has a type of set-up that seems forced rather than applicable or humane for that matter, co-workers make up for the lack of presentation of a sane organization.

Produtive

I work for about 24 hours a week, I learnt something new every day when I was work as a Private caregiver, I did washing and cleaning, and making food for the client each day of the week.

Customer Service Representative

I worked in role for 9.5 years. It was a rewarding role both in the Call Centre and later at reception. I learnt a lot about injured people, how to deal with conflict, how to support people when they are at their most vulnerable. I enjoyed feeling that I was helping to make a difference and supporting people on their journey to recovery. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people from all works of life.

Pros

Feeling that you are helping to make a difference

Cons

Public not appreciating the scheme

Woking at ACC

The intent of this organisation and value it brings to the wider NZ public is positive. As with any organisation the reflection of how services and support is delivered heavily relies on it's people, who act with integrity and support not only the scheme but our customers. The organisation is progressing through transformational change, the third transformation in 6 years, hopefully there is delivery in the outcomes that are positive for customers and employees. The hardest part of the job is the amount of work and expectations, the hours are long and the most challenging thing is dealing with so many people coming and going through the organisation so having to repeat and educate contractors etc can be frustrating. There are good people at ACC and they generally want to do the right thing.

Pros

Superannuation Scheme

Cons

Long hours, repetitive work

Jobs at ACC Limited