Accent Group Limited

Accent Group Limited Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Generally good, but a few niggles

Worked here with a great team of people.Good life/ work balance and trusted to do the job.Let down by some centralised functions, which affected client relations.

Work hard and you’ll be rewarded.

A great company that can be very enjoyable to work for. You must have the stores best interest in mind for you to strive and expand within the company. The job holds lots of responsibility and not everyone can handle that.

Pros

Plenty of job opportunities for growth or change, fun, great discounts

Cons

Busy and wage % is always monitored and kpi’s are driven hard and will affect your roster

Awful place to work

I have worked for a lot of companies and Accent is the worst I have worked for, this is due to the management being very controlling and caring about their stats more than their staffs well-being. If you want to book time off it is very likely it will get declined due to them being understaffed, The stress the management cause the staff is the reason the sickness is so high which leaves the customers suffering. You will lose the freedom to go to the toilet when you work in the contact centre. I was once put on an action plan for going on my lunch break 5 minutes before my allocated time, that is how stupid they are! I don’t normally leave reviews but the experience I had working for Accent was awful, my mental health really suffered and I know a lot of people working there who feel the same. I wouldn’t recommend my worst enemy to work for Accent especially in the contact centre. The day management at Accent start to treat staff like humans and not robots will be the time staff will start enjoy working there.

Pros

Helping customers

Cons

Bad management, holiday gets declined, not good for your mental health.

Not bad

Great until new management came in. Great daily vibe, life long friends. Good benefits & commission when targets reached. The team can be more of a click than a team and make it hard for new comers.

Productive and fun work environment with great culture

Accent Group Limited is a wonderful place to work. We have a fantastic culture, great benefits and live and breath sneakers. We thrive on customer service and go ABOVE and BEYOND to satisfy our customers. We enjoy feeding off each others talents and love working within a team environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accent Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Accent Group Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?