Access Community Health Center Employee Review

View all Access Community Health Center reviews

I work in community so dont really have alot of contact with other supportworkers or ceo
Supportworker (Current Employee) –  Motueka, Tasman30 November 2016
I would like to have more contact with the staff face to face instead of over the phone and other supportworkers because sometimes we do relief work for each other ,it would be nice to hear some of their advice about their clients because they would know better because one on one relationships with client.
Pros
meeting people different walks of life
Cons
not enough time, not getting the right care

Other Access Community Health Center Employee Reviews

So many Opportunities
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lower Hutt, Wellington18 November 2019
You learn so much with Access and the clients that you care for. I recommend going for high needs clients as you learn so much. If you ever want to do nursing or become a doctor start here as it covers a wide range of clients from all walks of life and you can study levels 2-4 while working with Access then study for one to two years and become a registered nurse. A career path worth taking
Flexible
Senior Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Timaru, Canterbury10 November 2019
Great working team. Management are very supportive and friendly. Working involves trust and confidence. One thing I've learnt about the job is to be patient and calm at any time in any circumstances. Livable wage, but the only hardest part about the job is using your own vehicle to get to places. The easiest part about the job is having great conversations with clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Community Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.