Access Community Health Center Employee Review

View all Access Community Health Center reviews

must join work place
Support worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 July 2018
I enjoyed my work here and management is so co-operative and supportive. colleagues are also helpful and friendly environment. the most enjoyable part is you will get satisfaction towards work.

Other Access Community Health Center Employee Reviews

So many Opportunities
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lower Hutt, Wellington18 November 2019
You learn so much with Access and the clients that you care for. I recommend going for high needs clients as you learn so much. If you ever want to do nursing or become a doctor start here as it covers a wide range of clients from all walks of life and you can study levels 2-4 while working with Access then study for one to two years and become a registered nurse. A career path worth taking
Flexible
Senior Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Timaru, Canterbury10 November 2019
Great working team. Management are very supportive and friendly. Working involves trust and confidence. One thing I've learnt about the job is to be patient and calm at any time in any circumstances. Livable wage, but the only hardest part about the job is using your own vehicle to get to places. The easiest part about the job is having great conversations with clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Community Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.