Access Community Health Center
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Access Community Health Center Employee Review

must join work place

3 July 2018
I enjoyed my work here and management is so co-operative and supportive. colleagues are also helpful and friendly environment. the most enjoyable part is you will get satisfaction towards work.
18 November 2019
Same role
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Lower Hutt, Wellington
You learn so much with Access and the clients that you care for. I recommend going for high needs clients as you learn so much. If you ever want to do nursing or become a doctor start here as it covers a wide range of clients from all walks of life and you can study levels 2-4 while working with Access then study for one to two years and become a registered nurse. A career path worth taking
10 November 2019
Same role
Senior Support Worker (Former Employee) - Timaru, Canterbury
Great working team. Management are very supportive and friendly. Working involves trust and confidence. One thing I've learnt about the job is to be patient and calm at any time in any circumstances. Livable wage, but the only hardest part about the job is using your own vehicle to get to places. The easiest part about the job is having great conversations with clients.
6 November 2019
Same location
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
I missed working with support workers guiding them through day to day routine which helped me gained more attentive skills we created good bond which I believe is essential for Access. Reassuring the safety for everyone involved which help and ease up every care for every client. Helping everyone to achieve their goals was my main focus.
Putting a smile on clients face gives me great satisfaction.