Accident Compensation Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

ACC as a company was great

10 April 2020
The client was hard to work with and I feel ACC should have been involved in working with this client more often. The involvement was helpful and made an improvment.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Client behaviour
6 July 2020
Service Coordinator, Complex Mental Injury (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I enjoy working for ACC and would like to continue to build on my knowledge in various roles within the company. Within case management roles it can be face-paced and personal career development is compromised due to not having time to step aside from BAU work.
16 June 2020
Cover Assessor (Current Employee) - Te Rapa, Waikato
New changes causing issues with all staff . It appears Management is uncaring and treating people like children.Work is fine and challenging though. Idea area where the Building is in Hamilton and we have parking which is good although that will change when we go into town.
Pros
good people (base workers)
Cons
stressful at times
9 February 2020
Case Manager (Former Employee) - waikato
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there because i have had to be very professional in handling cases and work on a daily basis. everyone was supportive even the bosses and the most enjoyable part of a days work is getting with the work that is what makes life at the workplace enjoyable.