Accident Compensation Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

Face-paced

6 July 2020
I enjoy working for ACC and would like to continue to build on my knowledge in various roles within the company. Within case management roles it can be face-paced and personal career development is compromised due to not having time to step aside from BAU work.
13 November 2019
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
17 October 2019
Case Administrator (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
A very friendly and supportive workplace. Well managed and flexible. Supporting public health is a rewarding job. Also, the staff are helpful and very welcoming.
9 October 2019
Same location
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
A typical day at work was very busy and the productivity is high and great quality result-driven. What I learned from ACC is worked hard and team collaborative. Sharing knowledge with each other and celebrate success and having fun together as a team. Great workplace culture. Have a great understanding of different cultures and respects the individual cultures.