Accident Compensation Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato

Hamilton, Waikato5 reviews
One needs to be passionate about people's safety, privacy and well being. Its not only the individual life you are managing but the entire whanau (family).
Good team spirit, no heirarchy between management and staff. Ongoing coaching catchup twice yearly.
Appreciated for all the hard work contributed to the company.
Pros
Free lunches and team bonding events.
Cons
Limited opportunity for advancement.
Very Positive, pleasant and workable environment. People / co workers are very friendly and helpful. Job is very technical and challenging but helping clients in need brings a satisfaction that I am doing great in my job. Everyday brings new challenges and I seek challenges as new learning experiences.
I really enjoyed working here although the reason I left was to study and find a more mentally stimulating job. However, I have very fond memories of The Baby Factory and sometimes call in and say hello again.
Assessing short term claims. Speaking with clients and employers over the phone, encouraging claimants to return to work. I was not at ACC for a great length of time, but during the short term that I was employed there, I found the staff and Management very helpful, sociable and supportive
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accident Compensation Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
Accident Compensation Corporation Reviews by Job Title