Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews for Administrator

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.9Job Security & Advancement
Best position to date
Case Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, New Zealand15 July 2015
My administration skills were tested at this position. It was basically full on from the get go. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here if only it were a permanent role. I absolutely loved it here due to the flexible hours, As long as I completed by given task list for each day and was able to prep for the next day, ensuring my 8hours for the day were completed, I was off home. I gained so much experience in this clerical/case administrative role. My written communication skills improved very much. My attention to detail was definitely challenged. What I loved the most was our Administration Team. We had Management from Heaven. They were so supportive, very family orientated. They were excellent in ensuring each team member was given a voice and having that voice heard. Team Meetings were regular ensuring all matters were covered throughout the office. It was such a great role. Best part was our shared group lunches. Everyone and anyone's birthday was celebrated. We always put on great spreads for the entire unit. A very united team and we showed it through our targets shown at the end of each month.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Temporary Role