Accident Compensation Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews for Administrator

A very friendly and supportive workplace. Well managed and flexible. Supporting public health is a rewarding job. Also, the staff are helpful and very welcoming.
My administration skills were tested at this position. It was basically full on from the get go. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here if only it were a permanent role. I absolutely loved it here due to the flexible hours, As long as I completed by given task list for each day and was able to prep for the next day, ensuring my 8hours for the day were completed, I was off home. I gained so much experience in this clerical/case administrative role. My written communication skills improved very much. My attention to detail was definitely challenged. What I loved the most was our Administration Team. We had Management from Heaven. They were so supportive, very family orientated. They were excellent in ensuring each team member was given a voice and having that voice heard. Team Meetings were regular ensuring all matters were covered throughout the office. It was such a great role. Best part was our shared group lunches. Everyone and anyone's birthday was celebrated. We always put on great spreads for the entire unit. A very united team and we showed it through our targets shown at the end of each month.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Temporary Role
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accident Compensation Corporation?