Accident Compensation Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews for Analyst

A typical day for me at ACC, would involve meeting with key stakeholders, providing updates on any relevant projects, and developing business relationships. There was also a large amount of report writing and developing. Creating requirements documentation, making recommendations and developing standardized business reporting. Providing insights into data. I learnt a lot about developing relationships and different ways to communicate. The Management team were always great. All feedback was constructive. Opportunities are there for anyone who wants to take them and is willing to work hard to meet key deliverables. I really enjoyed working with all my colleagues, we developed a really strong team environment and knew each others strengths and weakness which we leveraged to work more effectively. Like in every role people can always be a challenge. I found that one size doesn't fit all and you have to constantly change your approach to get the best from your relationships. Different people require different forms of communication and it's important to develop strong relationships in order to achieve business goals. Developing these relationships is both the hardest and most enjoyable part of the role.
Pros
Opportunities are there for those who wish to take them
Cons
Change can some times be difficult to achieve due to legislation.
excellent place to work, but decisions to take to long as to many managers
Pros
work 37.5 hrs get paid for 40hrs, after 5 years 2 weeks extra holiday
Cons
to slow when making changes