Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

Challenging analytical role.
Provider registrations officer (Former Employee) –  Wellington Central, Wellington23 January 2017
Assessing insurance and validation on claims made by claimants for the Canterbury events. Liaising with insurance companies and claimants to ensure insurance coverage to minimize risk to EQC. Project work including being a subject matter expert and working with a small team to roll out the Canterbury Home Repair excess program, investigation of mortgagees not already on system, wrote the insurance process for multi unit buildings for the Wellington insurance team, managing escalations and urgent claims.

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
Great employer
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 November 2019
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit