Accident Compensation Corporation

Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

It is a Vocation and not a job
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato7 January 2020
One needs to be passionate about people's safety, privacy and well being. Its not only the individual life you are managing but the entire whanau (family).
Positive at first, disappointing, avoid....
Claims Officer Payments (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 December 2019
High volume of data entry. Inhouse training by different staff which all not on the same page which reflects unfairness & impacts on set target rates. Management nice at first however later, not transparent, have their "own favourites" amongst staff members. This department works around individuals not "team work" as they say. Some staff & manager have bullish behaviour, not surprised as at the time lots of redundancies happening. Staff worried about there jobs, no career development within department. Everyone worked with their heads down, not much chitter chatter which shows staff morale very low. Really enjoyed the work, meeting staff but glad not working there, pay was pathetic. Not a lot of happy staff and it shows.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accident Compensation Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.