Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

The work was intense and high demands and suited my personality as a hard working man.
Collection Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington22 June 2016
Our Team leader was always creating different competitions and I seemed to excel and thrived on achieving team and individual goals. My competitive nature was rewarded and I loved the job.
I wanted to move to the Complex Team, but the feed back was not the same with what I was being rewarded on.
I love challenging myself and pushing for higher honours, but I also had difficulties in dealing with negative staff who would set us up to fail. I am a forgiving person and have moved on, so I have learnt my lesson and will keep pushing for better opportunities.

Pros
Commitment and Dedication.
Cons
I have always worked overtive when asked and was hardly sick.

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
Great employer
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 November 2019
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit