Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Review

View all Accident Compensation Corporation reviews

Fun but structural work place with great working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Zealand11 July 2016
I loved working at ACC. The staff and leadership team were amazing. The culture was friendly and inviting and everyone got along both in and outside work. The hardest part of my job was hearing about all the struggles the clients went through and not having the ability to follow the client from the beginning to end of their injury as it gets passed onto a case manager. I loved speaking with people on the phones and working with the staff. I learnt so much more about empathy and to understand others circumstances. Typical day at work was answering the calls and update clients details and files.
Pros
Staff, management, structure
Cons
Not being able to see the client through from finish to end.

Other Accident Compensation Corporation Employee Reviews

I have not worked here long enough to be able to give a thorough review.
Integrity Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington13 November 2019
I don't know. This is not the best to make us write a review for a company that I have only worked for less than a month. Please remove this as mandatory .
Great employer
Community Injury Prevention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 November 2019
ACC looks after the health and wellbeing of its staff, Everyday is a different day especially when dealing with different communities, I learnt community development, relationship and stakeholder management. ACC is highly professional outfit